One More Chance

[EDITED]

Minyoung's P.O.V

Minhyuk: "Mommy~ sleepy Minghao." He mumbled.

Minyoung: "Let's go to sleep, shall we?" I asked Minjun and Minho while standing up from the couch.

Minho: "Mommy~ carry Chanming." He said, half asleep.

Minhyuk: "Noo~ mommy carry Minghao." He said before falling into deep sleep.

Minyoung: "Minjun, you stay here. I'll be back soon." I said and carried Minghao and Chanming and went to their room.

Minyoung: "You two are becoming heavy each day." I groaned and laid Minghao on his own bed.

Minyoung: "Have a goodnight sleep." I mumbled and kissed Minhyuk's forehead and went to Minho's bed and laid him down.

Minho: "Night, night mommy." He mumbled before drifting to sleep.

Minyoung: "Goodnight baby." I whispered and kissed his forehead before going out of the door and turning off the lights.

Minyoung: "Chaoxiang?" I called while walking down the stairs as I heard giggles at the living room.

Minyoung: "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" I shouted as I saw two person playing with my child.

???: "Minyoung, please.. please forgive us." He pleaded.

Minjun: "Eh? Why is papa saying sorry?" He asked while looking back and forth from me to Chenle.

Jaemin: "Youngie, please.." He mumbled.

Minyoung: "Don't call me that. You're not allowed to call me that ever again!" I shouted at him and grabbed Minjun from them.

Chenle: "Yah! Let go of Chaoxiang! You're hurting him!" He yelled while trying to grab Minjun from my grip.

Minyoung: "You two," I muttered.

Minyoung: "OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I shouted and pointed the front door.

Chenle: "Minyoung..." He spoke softly and made me to calm a little bit.

Minyoung: "I'll be back." I glared at the both of them before walking upstairs with Minjun.

Minjun: "Mama, why are you mad at Uncle Nana and papa?" He asked and wiped the tear that just escaped my eyes.

Minyoung: "I don't know how to explain it to you, but you'll understand it once you're already old enough." I answered and opened his bedroom door and saw his brothers sleeping peacefully.

Minyoung: "Goodnight." I said and pecked his cheeks.

Minjun: "Goodnight mama." He said and closed his eyes.

I then slowly stood up from his bed and went to the door and turned off the lights again before exiting their room. I walked downstairs to where the two boys are and saw them ruffling their hairs out of frustration.. I think?

Minyoung: "What do you two want?" I crossed my arms and they turned around to face me.

Jaemin: "We're really sorry Minyoung! Please please please! Please forgive us!" He pleaded as I just looked at him with a straight face.

Chenle: "Minyoung.. if you just give us one more chance."

Jaemin: "We promise we'll not do it again!"

Chenle: "Just give us one more chance and we'll prove you that we didn't mean to do that!" He said and showed me his cute little puppy— NO! STOP!