T H I R T E E N

Cabin In The Woods Prt 1

"Thirty dollars please" l, the man at the cash register says kindly as you approach him, you nod happily as you pay for the petrol, "I'm gonna help my friends look for some snacks", you say out loud so the man doesn't think anything sus is going on.

He nods his head and smiles kindly at you, you then walk away as he puts the money in the register, you go to the isle with the potato chips.

You grab two big bags of your favorite chips and head to the chocolate and sweets isle where you hear a loud groan.

You walk over to Fangs, Sweet Pea and Toni, you notice Fangs' scrunched up face of disapproval, " what's wrong with him?", you ask Sweets as he is the closest.

He turns and looks at you with an entertained face, "he can't find the hazelnut chocolate bar", he replies laughing at the end, you begin to laugh as well.

" Y/N!", he whines, "it's not funny! You like this chocolate bar too!" He says to you, you grow disappointed as you remember that what he said is true.

You then begin to pout and walk over to him, you embrace him in a hug and sniffle, "it's okay Fangs, we'll get threw this together".

" you guys are idiots, look what I have", Toni says slightly annoyed but also enjoying the show, you and fangs let go of each other and turn to Toni.

She has four hazelnut chocolate bars in her hands, you squeal in delight, and rush over to her, Fangs following closely behind, you grab them out of her grasps and mumble a "thank you".

Sweets and Toni laugh and walk off to go get drinks for all of you.

~~~~

You and Fangs grow tired of the cheap toys and walk over to the drink section, you're planning on scaring them when you hear T and Pea talking.

" I dunno Toni, I mean I like her....a lot but-", Sweet Pea begins but gets interrupted by T, "Then what's the problem!?, I am telling you, she likes you too! Go for it before someone else gets her, as much as she likes you, and that's a lot, she can't wait forever, and neither can you! You've both been putting it off for too long".

" Yeah but did you see how cute she was with Fangs just then?", by now you and Fangs have had enough, "Hey guys!", You say aloud announcing you and Fangs presence.

They turn around quickly in shock, you look at Pea and smile, he smiles back slightly and walks past you, you look at Toni and she just shrugs her shoulders, " I'm trying", she mumbles.

After paying for the drinks and snacks, you all get in the car, you're about to get in the back with T but Fangs screams out; "I wanna be in the back! No no meee!!", you move away from the car door and stare at him in astonishment, you laugh at his childishness but cut it short when you realise you have to sit up front with Pea.

You turn to Fangs in the back and give him the bird, he blows you a kiss and Toni winks at you.

You groan and get in the front, Pea then starts the van and pulls out of the petrol station, after a while of driving, you look at Pea and smile.

" By the way, I'm not into Fangs, I actually have feelings for someone, he's pretty tall and handsome", you say with new found confidence.

He turns his head to look at you, he smirks and puts his hand on your thigh, sending shivers down your spine.

After that you reach your destination for the next couple of nights.
You all get out and go to the boot of the van.

Seeing as Toni and Fangs' stuff is on top you let them grab their stuff first. Once they get their things they walk off into the cabin type place.

As you bend over slightly Pea gets a nice view of your arse, he lets out a whistle causing you to blush. You grab your bag and then stand up, turning and smiling at Pea.

He then walks over and puts his hands on your hips, he leans in and whispers in your ear, "I can't wait for you to scream my name" and instantly you push him off you.

You scoff and walk into the cabin, putting your bags on the ground near the door you then go sit next to Toni letting out a sigh.

Sweet Pea then walks in and goes straight to the kitchen with a serious look on his face. Toni looks to Fangs and says "why don't you take him to get some groceries?", getting the hint Fangs walks over to Pea and shortly after they leave.

Toni turns to you and asks what happened.