Take Care!

~ Keith ~

 I was walking Lance to the nurse since Hunk and Pidge left some time after the incident with Lance's teacher. I wanted to ask what happened between him and Lance but it might be a sensitive subject, also it did just happen so, to early. "So since you do need rest and you can't go to your house do you want to be checked out by my mom?" I said. "U-uh I don't know. I g-guess." Lance said very quietly. "Ok, lets just get to the nurse, for the second time today and you can go to my house." 

———

Once we got to my house, I know I don't really know Lance but he was hurt, and he needed help an his friends left before he could go to one of their houses so I guess it's kinda fine. I let him lay on the couch while I just got an ice pack for him.

"Keith! I'm home!" Shit. My sister I totally forgot about her if she finds out imma be dead. "Hey!" Keith said not letting his sister go to the living room. "Why are you home early you're suppose to still be at school, Keith I swear if you ski-" "shut up nothing happened." Keith said looking down. "Then why are you here?" "Because I can be ok? Also a kid got hurt so I took him here because I guess he can't go home or whatever." Keith explained carefully. "Keith... you know hat happened last time, we're taking him home before mom gets here." 

~ Lance ~

   Lance maybe was listening to there conversation. What happened last time? Something bad? But my thoughts were cut off by foot steps coming closer so I pretended I was asleep. "How do you wake him up?" Keith said to himself, well I guess it seemed like it was to himself even though I'm listening. "Shake him lightly, probably, maybe no because it might startled him from what just happened. Tap him? Maybe that'll work." As soon as Keith finished he tapped me and I just turn into the couch to make it seem I want to still sleep. "Lance please get up, you need to get home, you're kinda aren't supposed to be here, though you're probably not listening I'll come back in a couple minutes, ok? Ok." Lance just turned back to face Keith's way. "Ill get up." I said sounding more tierd then I actually was. "Ok. My sisters just gonna drive you I gotta get homework from my class so going back to school, bye." With that Keith left the room.

After I got up my stomach still hurt like hell but I just tried to ignore it, I noticed a cute girl in the kitchen, when I went in. I sat down across the table from her "Hello~ I'm-" "Lance I know. Don't even try either I'm not interested." So keith sister is stubborn whelp that doesn't  mean i'll stop trying. "So~ how are you?" Lance sounded tired. "I'm good, do you want to go home? Keith went to go back to school, and is probably hanging out by himself somewhere." Keith's sister explained. "Hm i guess." I didn't really want to go home but what was i suppose to do sit there and not talk and be annoying as usual, i mean i could play on my phone, wait a minute where is my phone? "Hey do you know where my phone is?" Lance asked anxiously because he had some private things on his phone, and embarrassing... "Oh yeah it's by the door Keith just set it down there when you guys got here." his sister said. "okay, we can leave now, my mom might want me to be home." Lance said, getting up from his seat and walked near the door. He forgot about his pain in his stomach so as soon as he got up it shot pain in his stomach. "Fuck!" Lance yelled quite loudly. He noticed he scared keith's sister when he said that. "Sorry just my stomach hurts like hell." he hissed and just continued to the door. "It's alright, just was sudden, my names Lena, by the way." Lena, now knowing her name, explained. "Hm okay." Lance but his shoes on and walked outside grabbing his phone and back pack first. Lena followed out the door after him. 

They got in the car and Lena asked for Lances house address and put some music on, it was Panic! At The Disco, Hey look ma i made it. Lance sang along quietly. And then other music played Lance knew some of them and sang when he knew them. "Where almost there." Lena said loudly over the music. Lance shook his head. 

They got at Lances house, "Tell keith i said thanks for taking care of me, maybe we could hang out sometime." Lance winked. Lena just rolled her eyes, "I'll tell him, and no i'll hangout with my own age friends. Bye." And with that Lena drove off.

well there you go, sorry i kinda lost motivation, i'm getting little more motivation. sorry for the short chapter though like i try to write long chapters but i'm just failing really, sorry. Bye my greg's, i'll write soon... maybe

                       -excusable person