Bad memories

~ Lance ~

I looked up to see pidge, hunk, and another kid there, but it was all blurry and I could barely hear them. I was having a panic attack. There could be multiple reasons why I was having a panic attack but this time I don't know why, it was just happening. I couldn't hear pidge or hunk i could barely see, but I could see they were speaking to me. 

Slowly my hearing was coming back but I couldn't speak because there was a lump in my throat. "Lance, hey buddy you ok? The nurse is on her way." Hunk said. I nodded bringing my knees up and putting my face down on top of them. "How long has it been?" Pidge asked "ya know since you've been out here." Lance looked at them. "Um- uh- I" Lance honestly didn't know how long he's been out here. 

~ Keith ~

He was having a panic attack, I could tell. "Pidge could I talk to ya really quick." Pidege looked at me. "Yeah, why?" I motioned for her to come here and moved away from Hunk and the kid Lance. "Pidge he's having a panic attack." I say. "Yeah, he has them a lot but I don't know why." I was really confused, did he have something bad happen in the past, did he just overflow with emotion and he just had a panic attack I don't know. 

I look over to the school entrance to see the nurse coming over. Is it bad a bad time to think that that kid lance is actually quite cute. Also he's the kid that I ran into. "Keith, do you want to come to Lance's house with me and Hunk after school?" Pidge asked. " Uh I have to check with Shiro, my older brother." Keith said. 

~ Pidge ~

"Guys you can go back to class I got him." The nurse said. To me lance still looked worried or scared. "Okay, Lance we're going to class Ok, we'll see you later." Hunk said standing up. I noticed Keith kept looking at lance and he looked really worried. 

I had class with Hunk, but Keith didn't know how to get to his class so we helped him get there and then went to our class. It was History. Which I didn't enjoy but Hunk did. As we were walking Hunk started speaking "Lance actually wanted to tell us something. But I guess he was to panicked to tell us." "Maybe." I said absentmindedly. My head was all over right now think of too many things right now. 

We walked into class to see... Zachary. Now Zachary is Lances ex and when they broke up it ended really bad. Zach was a substitute teacher. Yes lance dated a teacher. They dated for a year, and Zachary was cheating on Lance with another teacher that was a girl and Lance saw and when Lance confronted him, he yelled at Lance that he wasn't gay and that he never loved Lance. Good thing is Zachary never met me or Hunk and lance only showed us pictures of Zach. 

Me and hunk sat down where we normal sat. Good thing Lance wasn't here right now things would've been baaaaaaaaaad.

"Hello students, it looks like your teacher will be gone for a month or so, because personal reasons. So I'll be your substitute teacher for the absentee of your teacher. I look over to Hunk worriedly. But Hunk didn't seem phased. "Dude that's Zachary, Lances ex." I whispered. "It is?" Hunk now looked frightened. "I'm Mr. Grant, but you can call me Zachary or Zach either is fine. I  gonna do role call because I don't know all your guys names." 

Zach called names and everything was good until Lance came in.

As soon as Lance saw Zachary. Lance slowly walked back out but I could see him run after he walked out. "Who was that?" Zachary questioned looking at the door then at the class. "May I go to the batheroom?" I asked raising my hand. "Uh, I Yeah, I guess." He said. I rolled my eyes and started running after Lance.

~ Lance ~

I'm not gonna face him, I thought I could but he just, he literally ruined my life, and I had to regain my confidence again. Which honestly is really hard. I heard someone calling behind me but I didn't look behind me, I was running full speed until I heard the voice and noticed it was Pidge so I stopped. "What?" I asked harshly but also sadly. "You might want to switch to classes." Pidge said. I was confused. "Why?" "Because he's gonna be in that class for more than a month." She said slowly. "No I'm gonna stay in that class." I want to show him I'm stronger then him and a really smart kid. "Ok well let's go back to class then." Pidge smiled. I bet it was because I was being confident, but I actually don't know. 

We walked back. I walked into class before Pidge and sat in the only open seat, which was next to Lotor. I hate lotor guts because he's homophobic, stole the girl I had a crush on and that why I'm not out of the closet yet. Lotor. "Hey dude" lotor said. "Sup!" I said fakely. I noticed a pair of eyes on me. Probably Zach but then I asked Lotor what we're doing and then started on the eassy we were assigned. 

~ time skip to end of class ~

"Mcclain, let me talk to you." I heard Zachary say. I widened my eyes as everyone left and I was the only one in the room but I saw hunk, and pidge stay by the door Incase of any trouble happens. "So you're in this class, huh?" Zach asked. "Yes." I said quietly. "Zachary what do you want." It came more as a statement then a question. "I want you babe." Zach pushed me into the wall and I tried to screamed but Zach put a hand over my mouth. Pidge and Hunk came in and then Keith. I started crying and then I felt someone punch my stomach "Shut up. Or I'll punch you again." So I shut up. He still has his hand over my mouth but tears still ran down my face. Pidge and Hunk stood there in shock off what was happening but then Keith came up to Zach and punched him right in the face and Zach fell to the floor. I slid down the wall crying from the punch to my stomach he definitely gotten stronger and I was crying of what was just happening. 

Keith squatted down at me and put is hand in front of my face and then pointed to my arm as in signaling that he was gonna put his hand on my arm and I shook my head, too shocked of what just happened "Hey I know I  barely know you but I'm sure your gonna be ok and your friends are gonna take you to the office so you can get signed out. Ok?" He kid, Keith said. "No." I whispered. "Why?" Keith questioned. "Because my mom hates picking me up and if she finds out what happens I'll probably get banned from school of what my mom would do to him. I'll just stay here and get over it." I said quietly so Keith hear me. Im pretty sure Hunk and pidge left or something.

Ok I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while and sorry if my grammars bad and there's spelling errors my keyboard was acting wack anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.bye my Greg's (Danny Gonzalez)