Intro Scene

He had to do it. He couldn't lie to him again. Not after the Harper incident and the plan for getting Harris back. Not only that, this wasn't meant to be kept. His younger brother could easily discover his DNA has be altered through a simple burn or cut. He had to tell him before he had a chance to find out for himself. His anger simmered down a bit, but was not enough to relax him. He was peeved. All these changes happening and they all come back with the same answer; being unable to do anything about it. They're Mech X4. How could they not fix any of this?

"Mark!" A voice called out.

One of the other team members apparently decided to go after him. He didn't turn around.

"Mark!" The same voice repeated.

It was one of the guys.

"Pinhead!" The voice nearly shouted.

That caused the former jock to stop.

"What'd you call me?" Mark asked.

"Well you're skinny and your head's kinda small..." One of the fifteen year olds noted.

Could you tell who it was?

"Well thanks captain obvious," Mark responded, "now that we got that down, I need to tell somebody something important."

He tried to walk away again, but was blocked off. Rolling his eyes, the sixteen year old crossed his arms.

"Dude, you can't just bust in and say, hey! You're not human anymore! Crazy right?" Spyder reasoned with him.

"He needs to know." Mark retorted.

"Not this way," Spyder told him, "you should just bring him here and we'll all tell him."

Mark sighed.

"Honestly it's pretty cool when you think about it." Spyder spoke positively.

"I don't care how cool it is, there's no way around it," Mark riposted, "he could find out so easily-"

"That's why you bring him here and we tell him," Spyder repeated as he cut him off, "makes it easier on everyone."

Mark shrugged.

"Does it?" He asked. Spyder pressed his lips together, giving the mechanic a simpathetic look, "he might-"

"Not know how to react I get it," The daredevil interrupted him, "but it's not deadly or toxic. That's a good thing. So in a way, he's like his own secret weapon."

The sixteen year old sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. Slowly, he understood how this needed to be handled.

"Fine," he agreed, "we'll bring him here and tell him. This better go well."

"It will," Spyder reassured, "come on this is the guy who jumped at the chance to save the world and does whatever he can to save everyone. I think he'll be ok."

Mark looked at him, not fully convinced.

**************

"Holy sweet hell." A spy reacted.

Closing up the hole, the young man walked away, stunned and taken aback. He couldn't believe what he just heard. It was true. It explained so much. Why things were happening and why it started in the first place. Shaking his head a little in shock, the fifteen year old tried to process this. That's when his partner came up from behind him.

"Alright let's make this quick," Morris stated, "I don't wanna get caught and we all know how sneaky Harper-"

He stopped when he saw the look on the kid's face.

"What's up?" Morris asked.

The child turned and face him.

"Something crazy." He responded.