Three

"Well, I did say if it reaches to this point, there's no turning back." Leo commented.

Mack sighed as she looked at the blood. It remained to be the same as before.

"I honestly would love my blood to be this color," Kenzie spoke positively, "red is overrated."

Leo chuckled and walked out as the two geniuses returned.

"So?" Harris asked.

Mack pointed to the beaker. The two freshman walked over to see. The results had them sighing.

"Well, least he's not just invisible anymore," Veracity said, "he's an invsible technopathic mutant. First of its kind."

Harris shook his head.

"Try not to mention that when he gets here." He replied.

"No promises." Veracity didn't agree amusingly.

Mackenzie giggled a little bit. She joined the two of them at the table. The female brains of the group stared at her. She linked arms with her as she chose the next words out of her mouth carefully.

"Hey Mack," V started as the teo of them walked away from the table, "can we hang at your place for a bit?"

Kenzie nodded.

"Sure, but I don't know how that's gonna help this situation." She allowed.

"We'll make sure Ry knows," Harris replied, "it's not gonna be easy, but he'll be fine...I'm guessing..."

Mack became worried.

"But the point is," V changed the direction of where the conversation was going, "you've been tense and we wanna help you calm down. We'll be by the doors in a minute. I gotta talk to Hairbear again for a second."

Mackenzie nodded as she let go of her best friend as she walked out of the room. Veracity turned and faced her friend.

"Why are we going over Mackenzie's place?" Harris asked.

"We have to talk to Liam," Veracity explained, "try to confirm either possibility. Whether her and Ryan are actually cousins or Seth is also Kenzie's uncle."

"What if Randall is hiding something too? I mean, the time we went to the town it seemed like he didn't know about Mack until they saw each other." Harris mentioned.

"Hmm," V thought. She nodded, "ok, you go with Mack and talk to Liam. While you're there, I'll stay here and try contacting Randall. Leo spends more time over there anyway so that's the best way to do it."

Harris nodded. He was about to leave, but was stopped by Veracity.

"And don't make it obvious," she gave him a tip, "we all know what happens to you when you're nervous."

She let go of him and went to find Leo. The male genius was about to reply, but let it go for now. He rushed down the robot to meet up with the guardian, who was standing near the door ready to go. She heard footsteps and watched her friend scurry down. Giggling to herself, she found it cute.

"Chubby cheeks, why you running so fast?" Mackenzie teased.

Harris couldn't help but grin at her cuteness.

"You know I've never been at your house." He brought up.

"So you're excited for that?" Kenzie inquired.

"Maybe," Harris admitted, "Veracity isn't coming. She has to talk to Leo about something."

"Ok. Well let's go," Mack replied. The two began leaving the ferry, "and come up with a way to explain all of this in case they screw it up."