Chapter 13:The Beautiful Painting of Emotion

Ink

It's late at night, we're all supposed to be sleeping so we'll have enough strength to defeat Umbree, But I can't sleep... I'm sleeping on the floor of my bedroom, and Error's in my bed. He insisted for him to sleep on the floor, but I couldn't do that to him!

So I got the floor instead. I haven't been sleeping well due to nightmares I have, they're usually about losing everything I care about, all the AUs, all my friends... and... Error's behind it all... well until he realizes his mistake and... kills himself...

Now though, ever since the Umbree threat has come around, It's Umbree that's killed everyone... and I blaming Error, and after Error kills himself in my dreams, Umbree walks up, throwing a knife to my side. I know something inside of Umbree isn't right...

I slowly close my eyes, but I can't sleep.

Screw it.

I get up, and crawl in bed next to Error. I know he has Haphephobia, so I try to stay as far away from him as possible... even if I do want to snuggle with him... wait what?!

What the hell did I just think?! Stupid stupid mind! He's your enemy, you're just having a truce until the entire thing is solved... right? Of course myself! Don't even question it...

Error roles over in his sleep, we face each other. I can feel his hot breath on my forehead, damn it, why am I so short? I look at him, my face turns bright rainbow, why is he so sexy!? Wait- GOT DAMN IT MIND! HE'S NOT SEXY! HE'S NOT SEXY! HE'S NOT SEXY!

He's stunning... STOOOOOOOOOOOP!

I cover my face, the voices seem to have left, so I won't be getting teased about this...

I cuddle to Error's chest, what I didn't expect was him to put his arms around me, I felt.... so... safe... UGH! I felt my nonexistent heart race, but, he's warm... and soft... and comforting... I slowly drift off to sleep in his arms, while he's in mine. Dammit Error, what spell have you put over me?

Error

The sun peaks from behind the curtains, lighting the dim room giving off a beautiful glow.

I'm snuggling something, and it's snuggling me, I glace down and see Ink, his face a slight tint of pastel rainbow, and he's sleeping so peacefully, sure I feel uncomfortable and glitching out slightly, but I can't bring myself to let go of him (hot dam, this is written by somebody with slightHaphephobia themselves so I know the struggle XD)

I really want to kiss him... why did I start feeling this way? We're enemies... right? I mean, I know he sees us in that way... but I see him as a perfect angel, covered in gay colors stolen straight from Asriel's fight, and me? I'm just... a demon... who would have thought? I enjoy destruction, but this ball of creativity and color is the only thing that would kill me to destroy.

I pull him closer, and he groans (I was tempted to put 'moans' but then I knew the sinners would come in XD) slightly, and began to wake up...

Shit I can't cuddle him anymore... unless... he'll let me..? Highly doubt it.

"Huh...? E-Error...?" He says, looking up tiredly, still slightly gripping onto my chest. "Yeah, Ink?" I ask, I refrain from calling him my own personal nickname; Harold.

No, just kidding, I mean Inky, sometimes I say 'Inky' instead of Ink, but I carefully think over my words before I say Inky's name... shit I did it again... heh...

Inky then realized he was still snuggling me, and began to let go, awww I wanted this to last longer...

"S-sorry Error..." He began to say, I reluctantly let him go, and scooted away from him, even if I want to snuggle him and protect him forever, no matter what happens. I know to well, that either me or him will die on this mission... I just want to kiss him... cuddle him... anything before that pink temmie bitch leads us to certain doom. (Srry Umbree baby ;-; Umbree:What the fuck?)