~The New Girl~

•Jacqueline's POV•

It was my first day at North High and I already hated it. I spent a lot of money in Forever21 to find out we had uniforms. Boy was my blood boiling. I decided to be the boss ass bitch that I am, and wear my turtle neck crop top with high wasted jeans.  I walked to school as high heels clicked past me. It increased as I got closer to the school and so I made a run for it. Your home girl was not about to deal with some bull. Out of breath, I walked to the locker rooms. Because of my dumb as fuck schedule, I have physical ed in the morning. As I took my top off I heard someone cough, and immediately I froze. My eyes were ready to pop out of my head from how embarrassing this was. As I slowly turned around, my eyes met another pair that were quite striking yet filled with emptiness. As they scanned my upper half, I hastily grabbed my shirt and gave them a killer glare.

???: Calm down, fiesty.

Jacqueline: ...-sigh- This is the girl's room. May I ask you why you are in here?

???: The males and females share locker rooms, but by the way your dressed...Im assuming your the new girl.?

Jacqueline: Wow, what a lucky guess. Now leave so I can change without you staring at my granny panties.

???: I doubt you wear that. You seem more of a in the middle gal..

Jacqueline: Can you please just leave?!

???: Will do, Miss.

I grunted as he smirked at me while he simultaneously winked. I threw up in my mouth at how cringe he was, but it wasnt anything new.

To be Continued...