~The Nurse's Office~

•Blake' POV•

        [Flashback]

Anger was piercing through me, more and more. That was, until she looked straight into my eyes....I felt so much remorse...and pain, for what I had done...was uncalled for. Lord only knew what was in store for me...

      [Flashback]

•Jacqueline's POV•

  Goddamm, my nose was throbbing like hell. I really felt like upper cutting that stuck up asshole...but that isnt such a good idea on the first day of school. The nurse had just recently walked away to go grab extra gauze, which left me all alone....vulnerable to anyone.... 
            My eyes scanned around the room, but stopped on a figure in the door way. Before I could even register who the person is, they stomp hastily towards me.
       I back up straight into a wall. He then slammed his hands onto the spaces next to me. I jolted in repsonse of his gentle rage. As I look up, I could've sworn I saw pain in his eyes but was quickly replaced with enjoyment. Thoughts were running through my head like crazy, apart of me wanted to slap him, yet his lips looked so soft and plump....OH GOD! What is wrong with me.

Blake: What are you thinking about, princess.?

  Just that simple name, sent shivers down my spine. What was this feeling? Im supposed to be pissed at this guy, he should be my enemy.

      The thing that snaps me back to reality is the nurse shaking my shoulders, almost as if I had been in a trance....I looked around the room, shock filling my mind.

      Did I really just imagine that?

A/N- Still contemplating whether I should continue... Yes or No?