Straight To The Point-To Understand

So basically I hope to give you a different view on what it means to understand, to be understanding, and to be understood.

What I want you to get out of this is to learn to truly understand things, meanings, situations, people, etc, as if they where your own by using, how do I put this, everything you got. I don't even know what I mean by that, well actually I do, but hopefully you will at the end.

By the way I am really bad at explaining things, so well good luck, and one more thing, learning to truly understand, be understanding, and understood is all a choice. Deeper level of understanding is not for everyone. It's perfectly fine to have a basic human level of what it means to truly understand, be understanding, and understood. A lot of things will change once you try to reach deeper levels of understanding. Depending on who you are it can do good or do bad and most likely both, but it's an experience that everyone should have.

Practicing the deeper levels of understanding is a spiritual practice in a way and what I am trying to state in this book can be life changing if followed, I believe.

1.Understand- What does that word mean? You can probably answer that one but what if I where to ask you, which I am, how does it feel or what does it feel like to understand? Do you even know how to understand? Do you even know if you truly understand what ever it is your trying to comprehend or do you just say the word when you think you get the meaning? Do you truly understand things, meanings, situations, and people or do you just get what you get and leave it at that? Do you judge things, meanings, situations, and people because you know those things, made those meanings, been in those situations, and became those people? Well you certainly did not, and if you did, well good for you.

2.How to understand- To truly understand whatever it is you want to understand you need to use everything you got to make it your own. To truly understand something and make it your own you need to feel. You need to feel as if your the one who wrote the meaning. You need to feel like your the one in the situation. You need to feel like you are that person or those people. You just need to feel whatever it is that you want to know and understand. You need to do this by having an experience, mentally, and physically if you can or think its necessary. Maybe through meditation, or whatever it is you might do as long as you achieve a deeper understanding with a change in emotion at the end, but be careful with the physical one you don't want to catch someone's addiction, disease, hate, phobia or fetish, unless that's your plan, any way back to the point I was making, when you truly understand something it should be an eye opener. When you truly understand someone there should be no way to judge them anymore. When you truly understand a meaning it should become a new one. When you can truly understand any and all, the experience will be an awakening that you'll never forget. A man can be all knowing and have all the knowledge in the world but whether he understands or not determines his power.