Chapter 2

Picture is Megan

Chapter Two

(Rosie)

After the interview everybody started to get their things ready to leave for our next performance in three days. It's a two-day journey to where we were going. When my phone went off and I looked at it and I saw someone already purchased the tickets. That was really fast even for our fans. I opened up my email and wrote to the lovely girl telling her all about when everything was coming in etc. Soon as I sent it a few minutes later my phone went off again and saw the fan picture on it. She was very beautiful young girl maybe my age twenty-three years old or twenty-two. She had short red hair in a tank- top and shorts. Her hand was in a heart with a big smile on her face. As I looked closer, I saw she had scars around her body like she was in a wreck and she had a cane supporting her. She had glasses on and looked like she just woke up. I saw at the bottom of her picture with her name: Katie Johnson; Very lovely name.

"Hey Rosie, are you ready?" I jumped up when I heard Hailee's voice in my ear. "Oh, sorry didn't mean to scare you and who is this?" Hailee took my phone out of my hand and looked at the girl. "Is this one of the fans that was lucky enough to get tickets?" I shook my head yes. "She's very pretty, but I wonder what happened to her if she has those scars on her body. Wait, she's the first one to actually enter in the compaction? Damn she must be a huge fan of ours. I have to show this to the others." The she ran off with my phone once again so I had to follow her so I could get it back.

"Hailee, what have I told you about grabbing my phone out of my hands? Please ask first because the last time you took my phone, I didn't get it back until the next day. You know how I am without it with me." I finally said as we got to the dressing room and everybody was looking at my phone. Dave's eyes looked like he was about to have a boner any time.

"Oh, damn she's beautiful I wouldn't mind having her beside me during the night." Dave said with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Well she is beautiful, but what I am wondering is what happened to her, with all the scars around her and the cane." Rex said as he flipped his hair out of his face. He had that smirk I knew all too well.

"Are you thinking we should have her get on stage with us?" I said as I walked beside him as he grabbed my phone out of Hailee's hand and handed it to me.

"Well we should give the others a chance too, you know Rosie." We all looked behind us and say Megan sitting at the table with her legs crossed and reading a book. "Well we should, it's only fair you know, but I do agree with Rex and Rosie we could give Katie a chance, but let's see what the others are like first. You never know she could become a bother and we will all get annoyed really easily. You know what happened the last time we hang a fan with us don't you Rex? The scar on your neck should prove my point." I looked at Rex and saw the darkness in his eyes and the pain he was put through. Megan didn't get flinch once as she was talking about it, but all the rest of us did.

"Yeah, but that was different Megan that girl was crazy from the get-go, but who invited her to stay, don't forget that was you Megan." As I brought that up, I saw pain run across her face and I looked down. I felt bad for saying that. "I'm sorry that was uncalled for Megan. I didn't mean it to sound that way." I said as I walked up to her and sat beside her on the table. I could see the tears. I hugged her. "I'm sorry..." I said with a frown.

"No, you're right it was my fault and if I hadn't of invited her to stay with us Rex wouldn't even have that scar. If it wasn't for me finding them in time, he wouldn't even still be alive..." She said through the tears. I keep forgetting she is the youngest of all us and she was just being nice at the time.