Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Rosie)

Song: Falling Fast by Avril Lavigne

I never knew she had such an amazing voice and the way she danced to the song just made me fall more in love with her. Wait, love? Her voice was just wonderful, and I couldn't stop looking at her body that was scared everywhere. I closed my eyes as the song was almost over. She went through so much; she lost her family and all she had was her best friend.

My soul breaks for her going through so much and she still smiled. We finally stopped singing and I opened my eyes and they met hers and she was leaning towards me as was I. I could hear her heart quicken and her breathing faster, but I couldn't stop it. My soul belongs to her and I heard her begin to cry as she fell into my embrace and I didn't know what to do. She was shaking while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Rosie... I would have never made it through my life without your music... After what happened to my parents... I wanted to kill myself so much... I've tried so many times... but your music... and Brittney stopped me... I am in pain almost every single day of the week... I have... to take medicine just to ease the pain... Thank you so much for everything you have done... without you I wouldn't be here..." She cried as I just held her closer to me trying not to cry myself. Her grip got tighter as her cries became more painful. I held her tighter.

"You're so much better than that Katie... Doing that to yourself won't change the pain you are in. I don't know you as well, but I know you are worth more than leaving this world. Clam down, please..." I said trying not to cry with her for some reason I could feel her pain, but how?

I started to smooth her hair as she calmed down. Her breathing started to get stabilized and her heartbeat was back to normal and her breathing started to slow. I looked down and I saw she has fallen asleep in my arms and all of her pain stopped for the moment as she slept peacefully. I picked her up in my arms and put her in the bed. I laid beside her as her head was on my chest and she wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled at her as I tried to move, but she wouldn't let me go. Feeling her next to me like this made me feel safe. If I had a heart it would be beating out of my chest right now. I would lightly touch her scars around her body. She felt kind of cold and it could be because of me, so I covered us up and she started to get warmer. I slowly got up from the bed, but her hand grabbed mine and looked up at me eyes held closed.

"Don't leave me please..." I heard her whisper and she fell back to sleep as I put her hand on the bed. I didn't want to leave, but I wanted to wait to see her tonight. I kissed her forehead gently and I left her room. I put a note by her phone saying I was in the next room to sleep. Once I stepped out, I got scared because Hailee was right there.

"Damn its Hailee, you almost gave me a heart attack. How long have you've been waiting here?" I asked her and she leaned on the wall gave me a smile.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you Rosie, but how is she doing?" She asked me and I got beside her as she put her arms around my shoulder. What was she doing?

"She'll be fine, just she needs to sleep, and I hope she can make it to the show tonight." I said as we both went into our room. I saw we had three rooms, I guess Rex and Megan had a room to themselves and Dave had his own room as well. I guess me and Hailee were sharing a room which we always do, and I didn't mine it. I yawned and I went into our room and I just laid on the bed. 'Man, I am so tired." I said as I felt Hailee lay down beside me and I laid my head on her chest, because I was used to it.