Unaired Chapter #3 {We Always Find Our Way Back Home}

{Omg guys I'm so sorry I have t posted anything in so long. Here's a little bonus chapter to make it up to you. I promise regular updates are coming again soon}

I went through with it. I actually gave the baby to Bradley. I still know nothing about it. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl or if it looks like me or Bradley or even what it is like. The only thing I know about it is the day it was born. I hate that I have to refer him or her as it. I haven't seen or talked to Bradley since the day I had that baby. I regret the decision of choosing not to be in its life everyday. I get all teenagers are kinda stupid with the decisions they make but I think I made the stupidest one of all.

As for the house we owned together he did end up moving in. His parents tried to give my parents money for our half of the house but I wouldn't let them take it. Sometimes I wish they would have just never bought that stupid house in the first place. We wouldn't have gotten into this whole thing.

The fans never found out. Once the baby bump started to get really noticeable I just stayed home everyday and never left. I dyed my hair brown for when I had to go to the baby doctors appointments and always wore sunglasses and Bradley showed up to everyones of those appointments. Of course Bradley wanted to announce the birth. He told me that he is just going to say he used a egg donor. They never even expected it was me.

Sarah is still mad at me for all of this. She goes and sees the baby pretty often. I don't know
how often but at least once a month. I later on found out she got pregnant and got a abortion and she really regrets it and that's why she got so mad at me.

Right now I am in my kitchen doing emails. About a year ago I bought my own house. I like it. It is nice and big and quiet.

I got a phone call from a unknown number while in the middle of my email. I answered it. My manager is always getting new phone numbers so I figured that's who it was but I was wrong.

"Hello is this miss Sabrina Carpenter?" The man on the other line asks.

"Yes it is. Who is this?" I ask.

"My name is Robert. I am calling from the police station. Unfortunately there has been an incident involving Bradley Steven Perry." He says.

"Ok" I say. I know exactly what is coming next.

"I have your son Elliot here and he keeps saying he wants to go with his aunt Sarah." He says. I have a son and my son's name is Elliot. "Now I told him I can't do that but I can give him to his mommy and that you can bring him to his aunt Sarah's house. He then told me that he doesn't have a mommy and that's when I realized the situation was a little more complicated. So you are the only name other name on the birth certificate so you can come pick him up. Or you can choose not to pick him up and I will have child protective services come get him and they will decide where he goes from here" He finishes.

"I'll definitely come pick him up. I'll be there in ten minutes" I say.

"Ok. I'll see you soon" He says.

I have never gotten ready in my life so fast. I got dressed and grabbed my keys and I was out the door in like two minutes. I drive there and it was about another ten minutes.

I got inside as normal as possible. "Hi I'm Sabrina Carpenter. I'm here to pick up my son Elliot" I say to the lady at the counter.

"Yes. Officer R just told me you would be coming. Follow me" She says and stands up.

I follow her into the back. She sent me into little conference room. Elliot and a police officer were in their.

"Hi Sabrina. I'm Robert from the phone. I'm going to let you guys talk" He says and stands up from ones of the chairs and leaves.