After the Show

"I love you guys so much! Thank you!," I hear echo through the arena. I quickly stand up and make my way over to the stage entrance just as Shawn runs through the doorway. I see him glancing around the room before he spots me.  He's drenched in sweat, but that didn't stop me.

"You did amazing, Shawn" I say, running into his now open arms, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

He whispers a quick "thank you" in my ear before pulling away and holding my shoulders. He smirks at me.

"What babe?," I ask, because that smirk means that somethings up.

"Well, I was thinking," he starts off. I run my hand through his hair and giggle.

"Thinking what?"

"Well, since we have some time until we need to be back out for the meet and greet, that we could, you know," he says, and I know exactly what he means.

I look up at him. "Babe, we only have like 20 minutes at the most, maybe after the meet and gre-," I start to say before I'm cut off by him grabbing my hand and dragging me to his dressing room. He shuts the door behind us and locks it in the process before pushing me against the it and leaning close to my ear and whispering, "Trust me, 20 minutes is plenty of time."

I nod as he connects his warm lips with mine, pulling me into a passionate kiss. His lips trail down to my neck, sucking slightly at the skin. I moan in response to the sensation. We continue our heated make out before my hands slowly make their way to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it, indicating that I want it off.

I bet you can guess what happened next.
(lmao just let your imaginations go wild cuz im terrible at writing smut)

" Y/n, where'd you throw my shirt? I have to be out there, like, now!," Shawn states, frantically searching the dressing room.

"It could be behind the couch," I yell from the connected bathroom where I was quickly trying to fix my rather messed up hair, courtesy of Shawn. Once it's tamed enough, I walk out into the dressing room to see Shawn slipping his shirt over his head.

"Do I look ok?," I ask, wanting to make sure I didn't look like I just had sex.

"You look great darling, as always," he responds while smoothing out his shirt. He looks up to see me already standing at the door, hand on the knob.

"I'm ready," he says, running a hand through his hair quickly, before following me out the door.

We make our way over to the meet and greet are before walking out from behind the curtain and are greeted by tons of screaming fans. We both smile and wave at them before the line starts moving.

The first few people in line were super sweet and quiet, so they didn't do much talking. However, that all changed when a group of 3 girls was next. They all introduced themselves before one of them asked a question that caught me and Shawn off guard.

"So did you guys have fun?," she asked while turning to look at both of her friends, which were both trying to hold back laughs.

"Um the show? Yeah it was really fun!," he exclaims while I smile and nod in agreement.

The girl turns back to her friends for a second time, and all of them burst out laughing before she turns back to us.

"Yeah, the show," she says with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her face, before the photographer tells us it's picture time.
As the girl hands her phone to the photographer, I shoot Shawn a look and see that he is doing the exact same thing to me, except his face is beet red. I quickly look away and smile at the camera.