"You made it"

Y/N's POV
Looking through the sea of crowds I couldn't quite believe what was going on. The past couple months were a blur, and I couldn't be more prouder of him.
As if right on queue I feel a pair of hands snake round my waist. The familiarity of his hands made me melt and I held him tight.
"This is crazy huh?" He whispers almost in disbelief.
I turn around to face him admiring his face. His lips crook into a smile and his eyes were sparkling.
This was something else.
"This is your day Noah, you've come so far." I press my thumb on his cheek stepping closer.

For the longest time I've watched him go through audition and audition, yes he got roles such as The Fosters but he never got quite the recognition that he deserved.
But that was all about to change, I could feel it in my bones.

"Hey Noah."
A voice snaps me back to reality.
It's Lana.
They share a hug and the second she meets eyes with you she does the same.
"It's so good to see you Y/N." She squeezes me tight.
"You too, Lana. This was quite the turnout."
She nods excitedly her eyes also sparking.

Soon enough, Noah and Lana are told to get on the carpet. I share a short kiss with Noah and he embraces me.
"I love you."
I smile staring up at him, my man.
"I love you, now go get em Dallas."
He rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek before jogging to the sea of cameras.

I couldn't help but woop and cheer along with the crowd because this was it.

Under my breath, I finally say the words that he truly deserved.

"You made it."

this is very much how I feel about Noah. I'm incredibly proud of him and from knowing him from austin and ally, to how to build a better boy, to the fosters and now his breakthrough: to all the boys i've loved before.
babe you made it.