Long Distance

"Y/N call you same time tomorrow?"
Noah scrunches his nose eyebrows raised. You giggle and reply,
"I think i'd die if you didn't."
He gives me a smile and blows a kiss then whispers goodnight and suddenly his face disappears from the screen.
I sigh.

Don't get me wrong. I love Noah with my entire heart, but it's hard. So fucking hard.
Recently, he's been busier than ever and I thought that I could handle it. I really thought...
But no way in hell would I tell him. I don't want to freak him out, that's the last thing I want.

The next morning I get up and head out to the terrace.
Just a normal routine for me on a weekend, doing absolutely nothing.
But the voice behind me changed that.
"Missed me."

I gasp and whip my head round already off my chair.
Noah.
"Babe what the fuck."
I run to him and he picks me up lifting me off the ground.
The feeling of his muscular arms wrapping around my waist made me feel so secure.
He was home.

"I- don't.. understand." I mumble into his shirt still gripping him like a teddy bear.
"Y/N." He cups my face into his large hands staring at me with those beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.
"I know you better than anyone and even though I'm half way across the world, I know that you weren't okay. And me being well Noah I wanted you to be happy, that's my job."
Tears were streaming down my face and he wiped them with his thumb. He twirled strands of my hair in his hand and kissed my forehead.

"Noah I don't know what to say." I whisper feeling his lips on my skin. A feeling I missed.
"You don't need to say anything. Baby I'm all yours." He whispers back.

So I don't, I just gaze into the eyes of the man I love holding him tight.
He was mine.

damn, I've just been seeing Noah's instagram blow up. PEOPLE ARE STANNING.