Who's Fault ?

Sorry for the typos/english errors it's kinda of late 🙈

Rye's POV

" Here it is " I said still not letting go of his hand.
" Thank you...Is everything okey ? You seem kinda pissed...Did I...Did I do something ? " He smiled weakly.
" No..No of course not, I just, I just I don't know.. " I said.

Why did I act like that ? It hurts so bad thinking about Andrew with someone else and it souldn't.
I looked at andrew in the eyes, in his beautiful blue eyes, and stepped closer to him not really knowing what I was doing.

" I just...You...I really don't know " I said softly stepping even closed to him making him step back until he was against my bathroom's wall. Our lips only inches from each other.
" I really don't know " I said looking at his eyes then at his lips and at his eyes again I keep doing it for a moment until I realize that he's doing the same.

I gently put my hand on his cheek, his soft, fragil, pink cheek. He gently closed his eyes at my touch. His head was so small in my hand and I was afraid to break it.
He softly opened his beautiful shining eyes and I leaned closer, closing my eyes.

Andy's POV

I didn't understand what was going on but I liked it and didn't want it to stop. Ryan started to lean closer and closed his eyes and I did the same.

" What ? " I heard a voice saying. I looked at hannah and then pushed ryan away realizing what was going on. I felt myself blush really hard so I just looked at the floor.

" Seriously rye ? You know that I'm interested in this guy ! Can you keep your dick in your pants for once ?! Or just call one of your sexfriend instead ! " She snapped at ryan.

I looked at ryan and he seemed completly lost.
" Oh...OH ! " He looked at me and I looked away with shame.
" That's...Andrew that's not what it looks like I swear " ryan said taking my hand is his gently but I pulled away quickly.

" I...I.. " I tried to talk but I couldn't everyrhing was so messy I couldn't think straight.
" What the hell is going on ? " Hannah said angrily at ryan.
" Shut up ! please hannah just shut up... " Ryan yelled at his sister.

What did I do ? Why am I so stupid. I souldn't have come. I shouldn't have talked to ryan. They're fighting and it's my fault, it's always my fault. I mess up everything everytime.

" DON'T TALK TO ME LI- " Hannah started to yell even louder than before.
" I'm sorry ! " I said without thinking and they both looked confusedly at me.
" I-I should go " I said passing by them.

I heard ryan asking me to wait and hannah telling him it was his fault. But it was mine, wasn't it ?
I went to the front door passing by their mother not paying attention to her, I need to leave, now.
" Honey ? were ar- " I didn't let her finish and I walked outside.

I was walking home thinking about what just happened. How could I think that he was really interested in me ? Look at him then look at me. There's no way he wanted more than a " one night thing ".

I was about to give my first kiss to him and he doesn't even want it. I mean who would ? I'm annoying, fat, ugly and i'm so stupid. Nobody needs me.

I just wanted to go home, I needed to go home, I needed to breath, I needed to go to my bathroom and take my air, I need to feel it. I need to feel the blade on my skin.

Hannah's POV

Why would he do that to me ?! He knows I kinda have a crush on andrew !
" What happened ? Andrew just left ! what did you do ? " My mom said walking in the bathroom.

" It's rye's fault he- " Rye didn't let me finish.
" My fault ? MY FAULT ?! Are you joking ?! It's your fucking fault you ruined everything ! " Rye yelled at me.

" Hey hey calm down, just explain what happened " My mom asked trying to understand.
" I-I don't know, I kinda have a crush on andrew and rye knows it ! And all he finds to do is kissing him ! " I said upset.

" Everything isn't around you hannah ! What happened between me and andrew here, was between ME and HIM, you had NO RIGHT to do what you did ! " Rye said really angry.

" But- " I tried to talk but he cut me off.
" You don't know anything about him. Just- Ahhh just leave me alone okey ? " Rye said his voice kinda cracked walking out of the bathroom. He heard his bedroom's door opening and then being shut really hard.
" I should be the one who is angry ! " I told my mom.

" Sweetie...You know..I think that for once rye really like this guy...You should just look at him when he looks at andrew, his eyes start to shine and he can't stop smiling. I've never seen rye do that before " My mom smiled at me.

I looked down and remembered how rye looked at andrew at school or how he always took his defence, maybe he really liked him.

" You know, they have hang out a lot lately. You should maybe go talk to rye and ask him if he likes andrew or not. I don't like seeing you fighting, even less when it's for a boy haha " my mom smiled weakly.

I nodded and looked down for a bit and then decided I should talk to rye, and apologize if he REALLY like andrew. I was in front of his bedroom's door when it opened letting rye came off of his room.

His eyes were red and puffy, did he cried ? He didn't pay attention to me and pass by me, totaly ignoring me.
" W-Were are you going ? " I asked softly feeling guilty.
" Like you said I should just call a " sex buddy " instead " he said with his broken voice, letting me know that he really cried. I felt even more guitly when he passed the front door.

Author's note

Hey guys ! Thank you for reading the sixteenth chapter of " The Ice Queen " I know it's been more than a week but I've been busy with personnal stuff

Anyways nothing bad don't worry ! I'm reaaaaaally sorry for keeping you waiting this long (And not having a really happy chapter for a come back haha) ❤

Hope everyone is doing great and if not my dms are open, asking for help or talking to someone is okey ! Love you 👐🏻

                                      B-4