❝ -ᵀᵉ ᵃᵐᵒ -𝒥𝑒 𝓉'𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒 ❞

Rye's POV

Andy and I stayed there, in each other arms, in a silence who was broken a few times by andy's quiet sobs.
" M-My belly hu-hurts " Andy wimpered. " An-and so does my th-throat and head ".
I kissed his head and let him sobb a bit more, telling sweet nothings in his ears, a few kisses here and there on his hot, red skin.

" Guys you should probably go calm harvey down before Mr. Dawson expels him " Jack said, concern clear in his voice.
" What ? " I asked.
" Harv arrived at school just after you followed andrew. François was...Well he was moking you and andrew so harv just punched him...And then they started fighting and-and blair had to separate them and now Mr. Dawson thinks that all of the bruises that françois has are from harv " Jack rushed out.

" But...I did them " I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding why my name hasn't been called yet.
" Harv doesn't want you to get in more trouble, and neither do I but he needs help right now " Brook said making his presence known. I nodded, pulled andy up, and we made our ways out, not letting go of each other's hand.

" Stay with him " I told jacklyn and gently let go of andy's hand, gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead and entered the principal's office.
" That asshole is the one who send it ! I already told you ! " Harvey's frustrated voice was heard, and then I saw him. Mikey next to him trying to calm him down.

" Harv, you have to calm down, breathe " I told him, my hand on his shoulder, worried when I saw how red from anger he was.
" He hit me too " François whinned pointing at me. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he was, it will always blow my mind.

" Mr. Beaumont how lovely to see you, care to explain your point of view ? " Mr. Dawson asked with tired eyes.
" Nothing to explain sir, Mr. Valliere here keeps harassing my boyfriend even after you asked him to stop " I said blankly, Mr.Dawson sighed and rubbed his head on his hands.
" Did you hit him too ? " He asked.
" I did sir, and I'm not sorry about it. He deserved it " I answered as calmly as I could.

Mr. Dawson was about to speak when the door loudly opened.
" I hope that you have a good explanation here or I'll sue this fucking school ! " Andy's father entered, anger clear on his face.
" Mr. Fo-fowler, plea-ase have a seat, I'm trying to figure this story o-out " Mr. Dawson tried to stay calm, key word : Tried. Not that I could blame him, andy's dad had a lot of power here. He helps the school financially, and not just a little, everyone knows it.

" There nothing to figure out, he did it ! " I pointed towards françois.
Andy's dad laughed lowly.
" You again ? I wonder how your dad is gonna save your asses now " Mr. Fowler glared at françois.

" I didn't do it ! You have no pr-proof.. " François said making me snort.
" Oh that ? I have" I smiled and pulled my phone out and showed the text to Mr. Dawson, making him sigh. " Next time don't use you're phone number genius " I smirked as soon as I saw colors leaving françois' face, a beautiful sight really.

" I'll have to call your dad- " Mr. Dawson was cut by andy's dad.
" No I'll do that, call a nurse for this kid instead " He said pointing at harvey.
" Oh, I have to call his parents too- " Mr. Dawson was cut again.
" No you don't, the kid didn't do anything wrong " Andy's dad said strictly.

" He-He got into a fi-fight " Mr. Dawson said, his voice full with fear.
" Yeah by defending my kid, I don't care about your god damn "rules" okay ? I don't pay you to punish the kids who help mine. The kid didn't do anything wrong, valliere deserved it " He spat his voice even more strict than before.
" B-But- " And once again Mr.Dawson got cut.
" What now ?! Don't you think that you've wasted enough of my time ?! " Mr.Fowler screamed and Mr.Dawson shook his head. " Good, You two can leave " He said, refering to harvey and mikes " Ryan you stay I need to talk to you, now silence I have to make a call " He said severely.