part 3

Nenna's pov

After finishing all my classes for the day , I cleaned a little bit the dance room , got my things and started heading to the front of the reception of the studio. Heading there I saw Corina , Olivia , Lia , Catherine , Mike , Stefan and Elsa (the owner of the dance studio)  talking while smiling about something.

-Hey guys !

-Hey cous ! Catherine said while the rest said different ''Hellos'' or ''Heys''...

-So.... What where you talking about ?

-Lia here was telling us about that Korean Music Festival that I was telling you about , Corina said....

-Ah, yeah ! I was quite busy that I forgot to tell you about that ...

-Forgot to tell us .....what ? Nancy asked followed by Lora.. when they came out of dance room B2.

-Oh hey girls ! I said... and then the rest said ...

-So what did you forget to tell us ? Nancy asked again...

-OK sooo.....Lia here, asked me for an important favor. Actually.... something that has to do with all of the member of '' S.D.C ''. Long story sort , a friend of Lia needs help with a dance project for a Korean Music Festival and she asked Lia for help with some pro and experienced dancers and she thought of us so I agreed because I know you like all these dance project things and I thought that you wouldn't mind sooo....yeah. I said and gave them a small smile seeing their faces...

-Are you kidding me ? Of course we like these things....Yeah !!!! Lola said with a big smile.

-Yeah girl ! Nancy said ...

-I'm in ! Stefan said ...

-Me too ! Mike agreed ....

-If you're in , then I'm in too ! Olivia said ...

-You know me and you know that I wouldn't miss such an opportunity ! Catherine said with a smug face ...

-Well... you already know how excited I am so... don't even ask me ! Corina said with a very obvious look...

-Uuuuh....OOOOK.

-Perfect ! Then start packing your things and the sooner we leave the better...Lia said with a happy look.

-What do you mean pack your things ? Leave ? Stefan asked ..

-We are going to S.Korea sooooooo obviously we have to pack our things ! Uh daa! Lia said ..

-WHAT ? Stefan , Mike , Nancy , Catherine and Lola said shocked.

-Is it true cous ? Catherine asked me ...

- Yep....

-WOW !!!!. Guys that's awesome ! Elsa said with a big motherly smile. Don't you dare  worry about the studio because from your faces I can understand that you didn't expect leaving. But don't worry...I will sort it out . Just go , do what you are made to do and make me proud....Elsa said

-OMG !!!! I can't believe it ...WOW !!! Nancy said with big eyes ...

-Me too ! A dumbfounded Stefan said.

-Ok guys !?!?!? Wake up and focus please ! We are going there for work, not to have fun ...I will send you the details that Lia will send me to our groupchat OK ?

-OK ....everybody said together..

-OK let's go home now .... I'm tired.

-Yeah me too...Olivia said and everybody took their things and got on their way home.