Chapter 4: All Is Fair in Love and Prank Wars

Quinn's P.O.V 

"Babe you can go sleep up in my bed if you want" I say to Alice, I sort of just call most of my friends babe. Alice yawned and shook her head "Can't sleep too paranoid" she muttered through another yawn as her eyes fluttered opened and closed. The boys sat on the other side of our living room laughing about something stupid, occasionally making a keek or instagramming a video of us. "Can I sleep in your bed too?" Liv asked raising her hand "It's a king we could probably all fit if we cuddled, but I won't be in bed for a bit" I say to the girls "We're going to do a twitcam wanna be in it?" Michael called over. "I'm good I don't think your fans like us too much Michael" Liv said as Alice nodded out in agreement, you could definitely tell she was the baby of the group. "Yeah I'm good too my publicist says I can't be seen with punk rock posers like you" I stick my tongue out and tease "No need to get a big head just because you're in a band" Luke said with a grin as Sarah screamed "Hypocrite!" Ashton laughed "Could you tell we're related?" he joked. Well Sarah and Ash were definitely related, more like siblings than cousins no denying that. "I'll be in the livestream" Sarah stated as she crawled over to the boys and looked closely at the computer screen. One of those pop up scare things came onto the screen, Sarah screamed absolutely terrified she jumped back into Michael "Hey" my brother smirked and laughed as Sarah looked away "Sorry" she muttered as she slowly crawled away and back over to us. "Point 5sos!" Ashton cheered as all the boys grinned. I looked at Sarah with a smirk, did she have a thing for Michael? They'd be really cute together. I turned to see Liv poking Alice in the cheek "Alice is passed out." she stated and pulled out her phone. "What are you doing?" I ask raising an eyebrow "Alice is cute when she sleeps so my weirdo sister always takes a picture and posts it, I mean look her mouth is in o shape and her eyebrows and nose are slightly scrunched but she still looks at peace" Calum says as we all stop and sort of look at him as Luke crosses his arms glaring from Cal to his sister protectively. Luke looked sort of cute, but in a dorky way when he did that. Quinn shut up you have a boyfriend."So um I'm going to sleep night everyone" Calum said clearing his throat awkwardly after noticing the looks he was getting he headed upstairs to Michaels room. Soon after everyone headed upstairs, Michael carried Alice to my room and I sat alone with Luke on the lounge. "Hey" I whispered knowing we had to be quiet. "Hi" Luke whispered back. Most of the lights were off sinc everyone was asleep so I lit a candle so we could see each other at least a bit, the candle light illuminated Luke's features perfectly, I felt bad I had a boyfriend, but my bond with Luke was a lot stronger, it was all quite confusing. 

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum,Calum Wake up!" I heard Ashton whispering, and Michael yawining clearly annoyed. "What" I groaned, all that was on my mind at the moment was sleep and Mikey was obviously in the same mind set. "We're gonna go prank the girls" Michael says with another yawn. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and yawned trying to remain focused "We're dying the ends of Alice's hair blue, the ends of Liv's pink, Sarah already has red hair so yeah, then to freak them out we'll lay down with them and when they wake up they'll be confused" I nodded as I kept up with the plan it was a good one, we were so obviously going to win I don't even know why the girls would keep trying what could they come up with to top this plan? "I'm going to lay with Liv, Michael will lay with Alice and you with Sarah" Ashton said and I gulped slightly, I knew Ash sort of liked my baby sister and I wasn't totally okay with it because I wasn't totally sure if he's hurt her or not, but I guess I'll give him a chance. I was also a tad bit upset that Ashton chose Michael to lay with Alice, so maybe I fancy Alice just a tiny bit, but I could never tell everyone would tease me, and Luke would never approve, plus Sarah obviously is in to Michael, I just don't think Mikey has caught on yet. After pausing for a moment I nodded, knowing if I protested they'd figure out my secret. Soon enough we snuck next door into Quinn's room, Michael went and dyed Liv's hair and Ashton and I attempted to figure out Alice's. About after 30 minutes the girls were still asleep and had dyed hair. I was laying down an arm draped lazily around Sarah as I carefully watched Michael who had his arms tightly wrapped around Alice, his eyes were shut and she had buried her face in Michaels chest. Ashton and Olivia were sleeping soundly, Ash was on his back and my sister curled on her side resting her head on his chest, as if their bodies intertwined perfectly together like puzzle pieces. I sighed softly unable to sleep, I trusted my band mate with my sister after all they weren't actually together,but a brother can never worry too much. That and I remembered the multiple times Alice has accidentally fallen asleep in my arms. Our families go on camping trips every summer and we'd often sneak out to the lake and lay on the shore watching the stars, I'd hold her in my arms comfortingly as we'd talk about anything our future our family our dreams until she fell asleep,much like a fashion she was in with Michael. I shut my eyes and I remembered how crushed I was when she told me about her boyfriend Brock, he really broke her heart, and I still don't think she's ready for a relationship and that kind of sucks but I respect that. My thoughts stayed silent as I thought of the stars and drifted back to sleep. 

Luke's P.O.V

I smiled over at Quinn, the girl sitting across from me giggling softly as her black her fell sloppily into  her gorgeous greenish grey eyes made me feel warm inside, I was lucky enough just to know her. I'm sure I sounded really cliche but it was true, I've liked dare I say loved Quinn for about nearly 3 years now. She had changed into one of Michael's band shirts which were quite large on her, Quinn was pretty small. The candle she had lit was burning low, and gave everything around us a warm glow, I could make out just a bit more than her sillohoute, it's probably because I had memorized her features so well, I didn't care if I got teased about it or made a fool out of myself around her, she was just perfect and has a shitty boyfriend who doesn't deserve her. "Luke you're staring"  Quinn said as I snapped out of my trance, I felt my face get hot "I'm sorry you're just perfect" I breathed out softly as she blushed, might as well just be honest now. "I  uhm thank you" she said a light blush still evident on her face as she looked away from my gaze shyly as a soft smile played out onto her lips. I stood up "Want some food?" I asked her face dropped and she shook her head. Then I remembered a year ago Quinn had stopped eating for a week and had to be hospitalized, I tried not to panic she was so beautiful sure, she had her flaws but everyone does Quinn didn't need to starve herself she's wonderful the way she is. I was going to handle this the way I handled when I found out my baby sister hated things so much she started cutting herself, I hadn't told anyone she only told me and trusted me to keep it a secret so I did. So maybe the eight of us weren't perfect but we're beginning to bond as a family and that's all that really matters. I sighed and sat across from Quinn "Love you need to eat, you're beautiful and you're not fat whoever made you feel this way is a piece of shit I think who Quinn Deborah Clifford is, is an amazing person so please don't let anyone tell you otherwise" I said embracing her and whispering soothingly to her. I could tell she was choking back a sob "Justin called me a fat whore and hit me" Quinn conffessed a tear rolling down her cheek "Then he broke up with me" she said crying more, her voice sounded so heartbroken I couldn't stand it, I guess she was acting like she still had a boyfriend because she was too embarrassed to be single and left like that, (she's told me this before). I pulled away slightly and looked into her eyes "You're none of those things Quinnie, you're literally one of the most perfect human beings I have ever met please don't let anyone tell you that or don't believe because you is awesome and I--" I stopped  for a moment "And I Love you" I said biting my lip as I looked at her and I leaned in, she did the same thing her lips crashed onto mine and everything felt so right as he hands got tangled in my hair and I placed a hand on her cheek, she then pulled away "Luke I'm sorry I'm just not ready for another relationship yet and you're amazing maybe one day for now we're just friends" Quinn said softly and I gulped and nodded as the candle burned out "I-It's okay I understand,I'll always be here" I whispered softly. "Let's go to bed yeah?" I suggested as she nodded and hugged me tightly as I layed down on the lounge and held her soothingly and hummed to calm her down, although I was a bit heartbroken, that kiss was something special between the two of us and there was no denying that, but for now I just had to be there for her, and those were my final thoughts before my breathes and heartbeat became in sync with Quinn's and we both drifted off to sleep