Forever

~~~~Wow guys! Nearly 300 reads in 3 days! Hope you are enjoying it!~~~~

Gumballs POV:

Work. I had to start work again today.

Work.

Work.

Work.

I opened my eyes to a sleeping Marshall and smiled. He was so cute when he was asleep. His hair was messy and fell into his eyes, and his lips were parted slightly. Peppermint had my agenda for the day so I rang for her to bring it to my room. I shook Marshall awake, because we had to get dressed.

"It's like the middle of the night Gumball, what do you want?" He yawned.

"It's 11 am Marshall."

"F-five more minute." He groaned.

I rolled my eyes and got up and walked into my closet. Great, prince clothes. Uggggh, I don't want to. Pulling on my clothes I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Good thing my jacket had a collar because there were multiple hickeys on my neck and chest from Marshall. I smiled and fixed my crown before walking out to the bedroom. Marshall was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. There was a knock at the door.

"Prince, I have your list." Peppermint maid called.

"Be right there." I mumbled, and opened the door.

"Thank you. Since you have worked so hard this week why don't you go take a break? You'll work yourself to death." I said. She huffed and seemed happy.

"Thank you." She answered bowing, before running off down the hall.

Before I could shut the door, I felt Marshall behind me. He grabbed me and shut the door, pressing me against the wall.

"You seemed stressed love. How about we fix that."

"I'd love to, but I have to get to work."

He chuckled, and moved his hands to my hips. I held in a moan and pretended not to notice as I opened the list. There was one thing on the list and I cringed. Marshall noticed and got concerned, taking the list and reading it.

"Is she fucking serious. You aren't going are you?"

Ice Queen requested a visit again. I shivered, remembering the cold visit I had last time and sighed.

"I have to. I have to accept all visits. It's one of the laws I must follow." I whispered.

"Don't worry I'll go with you and keep you safe." He said softly, wrapping his arms

around my lower back.

"Let's just get it over with." I spat.

Marshall pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Just one thing before we go."

I was about to say something before he began licking my neck and biting it softly, trying to find my sweet spot. His bites got harder and I moaned when he reached a place just over my collar bone. He popped his fangs into my skin and I gasped. It stung a little, and I laced my hands through his black raven hair. My whole body felt warm and he pulled his fangs out and licked the bite.

"You didn't drink my blood. What did you do?" I asked.

"I marked you, so she knows who you belong to." He said seductively, making me blush.

He flew us to the Ice Kingdom right to her front door. Marshall kicked the door open and pulled me in behind him.

"Where are you!" He shouted.