Ch. 6

"Is it ready?" Grey inquired.

Seth and Morris turned to her. All three of them were in a lab. The place was off limits since this was where the Red Bloom was created. Didn't matter to them. It's not like they enforce that rule enough.

"Yup," Seth answered, "we're sending one out today and I hate the both of you."

"Get used to it," Morris shut him up, "or we can always kill your son."

Harper crossed his arms as Grey looked at their plans.

"Nice," she complimented, "we won't be brainwashing people, but we will be taking this city down."

"Okay I just hated humanity for destroying themselves and the Earth," Seth brought up, "you just want to kill everything and everyone."

"Bingo," Morris confirmed, "man, you catch on quick."

He walked away, with Grey following behind him. Sighing, the billionaire wished he had never been the one to start the trend.

***************

"So we can have all of this stuff...but Mark doesn't get a chair?" The sixteen year old ranted as he sat in Spyder's seat, "Oh sure. Everybody chills in their chair. You get a chair, you get a chair, everybody gets a chair but me! Oh Mark Walker doesn't need a chair. We'll just let him fall to the ground every five minutes when the robot moves. Is that a gash on his head? Oh that's not a big deal. Oh did he die? RlP, least you'll get a chair in heaven!"

The defensive operator listened to him ramble on the subject. He found it comical.

"Oh you know what? We couldn't fit it into the budget. The studio could only afford three chairs." Mark continued, "He'll just use the floor and if he falls like he did in space. We'll just pray that he lands on his feet again. He'll be fine. He doesn't need a chair. Mark Walker can break all of his bones at once and be better by tomorrow. He can fall millions of times and maybe use his back to break his fall. The floor is the perfect cushion."

"Mark we'll get you a chair okay?" Harris reassured him as he couldn't help but laugh.

"No it's okay." Mark refused as he went on to speak dramatically, "I'll finally get my chair when I'm dead. That's a nice distance from the deck to the floor. I can't wait to fall. Make sure to get a picture. I'd love to be burried knowing I was trending on Instagram."

Harris shook his head as he continued to chuckle. The others came back to rejoin the other two.

"Hey, what'd you guys find?" Harris asked.

"Everything's back!" Ryan told him, "It's like we never lost it."

"And the lounge is sweet." Spyder added, "I missed that couch."

The Mech X pilot walked out in front to the circle pad on the floor. He watched as it lit up again. It brought him back to the first time he and the guys discovered there was a robot. Using his powers, the young man was able to connect to the machine. That's when another part of the process occured.

"Hi there!"

Everyone jumped back. The head of the football team fell out of the seat. There was no face on the screen. Only words had appeared. The similarity between now and the beginning was who was talking.

"So you like it?" The voice asked. The gang shared a glance with one another, "I think it's cool. It's a lot bigger than it was before and the upgrades are cool."

The male technopath began to smile bigger as his brother got up from off the floor.

"Leo?" Ryan questioned.