Humanity

I stared at the mass of wires that hung in front of me. It didn't even look like an animatronic. The mask was a clown and eyes were connected to the wires in various places.

"What the hell are you?" I asked it. My tone was quiet rude. Perhaps it was because I was trying to mask my fear of the strange mangled mess hanging in front of me. He...looked??...confused.

"WelL yOu cErtAinLy hAve No fiLtEr" its voice glitched. I couldn't help but shiver. Its body coiled together and touch the floor. Its form was creeper in a robotic way then when he was hanging from the ceiling. "ElEvaTor Out oF oRdEr. CaN't lEavE nO oNe wiLl bE coMinG." He chuckles darkly. I drink away from the monster. Granted I was already really small compare to this thing. I dove back through the vent to avoid it. Kicking away the wires as they tried to grab at me. I closed the vent harshly as an agonising sound echoes through the not-so-empty pizzeria.

     I crept around corners listening closely. I needed to get out of here. But after every room I stopped. And heard voices.

First it was fun time freddy's.
"Hey bon-bon! Its the birthday boy! We should give him a surprise!"
And then there was a faint echo. A child's voice.
"It was my birthday."
"Knock knock. Anybody home?"
"They wouldn't let me out"
"Oh birthday boy~"
"It was supposed to be my day..."

   I continued on, not wanting to find out what would happen if I was caught ease dropping. The next room was foxy.
"...."
"When is the show??"
"....."
"I didn't want this"
"..."
"Watch my show...mommy"

     The foxy didn't speak but the voice was loud and clear. It was A little boys voice. So was freddy's. I went to the next room, wondering what would happen next. It was Ballora.

"Why do you hide inside your walls~"
"..why is it so dark?..."
"When there's music in my halls~"
"I hear...someone coming"
"Its so nice to play all day~"
"Help me...I'm trapped"
"To sing to dance to fly away~"
"Why am I still here?"

    The first thought that came to mind after hearing the soft little girls voice was..'was she blind?' I would make sense because Ballora early opens a her eyes. The last room was circus baby.

"I was on stage once"
"She made some ice cream..."
"But only...once"
"It happened so fast...."
"Why did it happen?"
"Billy...... where are you?"

     A went into the last room. I was empty. I sat by the door invisible to anyone who would pass by. And I though about what I had just heard. Maybe...they are stuck here? Maybe...they have unfinished business? Maybe......just maybe.... I can help them?
I said it more as a question to myself. But I was confident I could. I'm better at helping others with there problems then I am I dealing with mine. Besides the soon I help them. The sooner I can leave. The sooner...I keep my promise to my brother.

     Thank you all for waiting so patiently! I loved what you suggested and have found a new light to this story. I will be finished. I hope you enjoy! I know this is a short one but bare with me. I have this all figured out.
Until next time!