New books!

So, I have two new books that I want to publish. One is obviously going to be the sequel to my previous story, and the other one is the one I had asked if you guys wanted to read. I am currently working on both when I have time which is not much, so I decided to leave you with the book cover of both stories and the summary. 

Everything seems to be perfect in Steve, Natasha, and Livy's life right now

Everything seems to be perfect in Steve, Natasha, and Livy's life right now. Steve and Natasha have been happily dating for six months, and Steve is about to take their relationship to the next step. What happens when Clint comes to Natasha with some bad news followed by more bad news? Natasha's nightmare is coming true. Her past is hunting her down. Will the love Steve has for her be enough for her to lean on at a time like this? If this doesn't seem to be enough to deal with, what happens when someone from Steve's past shows up again? Will they be able to fight for their love or will it all come crashing down?

 Will the love Steve has for her be enough for her to lean on at a time like this? If this doesn't seem to be enough to deal with, what happens when someone from Steve's past shows up again? Will they be able to fight for their love or will it all...

Steve Rogers has everything that he could ever dream about. Thanks to the Stark family, he is now a successful businessman and owner of Rogers Corporations. He makes a good income and lives in LA. He is also happily engaged to the heir of Carter Enterprises, Sharon Carter, daughter of Harrison and Amanda Carter.

Seeking to expand his company by opening a branch in New York, Steve Rogers is accompanied by Tony Stark about three months before Steve's wedding. But what happens there is not expected. What will happen when he once again reunites with his childhood crush and daughter of the owners of Romanova Inc. Nicholas and Alexandra Romanova, Natalia Romanova, or should I say, Natasha Romanoff?

One more thing before I go. I am trying to come up with a name for my series, but I haven't gotten any ideas. If any of you have an idea of what I should name my series, please let me know either in the comments or by PM.

I hope to post these two stories soon, and I hope you will all join me in my journey of writing them!