Bad Publicity # 20 - Hayley Allyson Styles.

Eleanor’s POV

“Why can’t we let Paul get Zayn?” I asked the boys, still annoyed with my lack of sleep because of too much partying last night. The boys are on their way on a meeting with Simon and he wanted me there so I had no choice but to come. All of us are ready now and all we were lacking was Zayn who was still probably sleeping like a log in his flat.

“Paul can never wake him up.” Louis said. He and Harry started banging Zayn’s door as Liam and Niall shout “ZAYN!”. After for like three minutes, the door knob turned so we all shut up.

“ZAYN!” the boys screamed but we were all surprised when a tired Katy opened the door, she was wearing the shirt Zayn was wearing last night with denim shorts and she looked like she was not sure of anything at all.

“Katy?” I asked.

“No, I’m Zayn.” She answered sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “Come in, whatever. Zayn’s almost done getting ready blah blah blah..”

She went back inside the house as me and the boys entered. We all stood there, still shocked to find Katy in Zayn’s house while she just sat on the couch, her head on her hands.

“You okay, babe?” Liam asked.

“Do I look okay to you guys?” she snapped.

“Why are you even on Zayn’s shirt?” Harry asked. He was glaring at Katy and he looked like he wanted to punch someone right now. Definitely Zayn.

Oh, someone’s jealous. I smirked to myself.

“Well, you guys decided to go aggressive on Zayn’s door and since he is in the shower, I had to go and get it before you start breaking the whole house.” She explained without looking up at us.

“Don’t you have your own clothes?” Harry asked before can even stop himself.

Louis turned to me and smirked. I winked at him. Great minds think alike…

Katy finally turned to us. “Well, if you will see on the floor next to you Harry, is my dress “-we looked down on the floor and sure, next to Harry’s foot was Katy’s dress last night, lying on the floor next to her heels. “-and I would not really take the trouble of wearing that before opening the door for you guys. Are you guys done with the 20 questions!?”

We kept quiet and Katy returned to her old position of her head leaning on her hands. “ARGH. FUCK ME.” She groaned, lying on the couch. Hangover was hitting this girl really hard.

That’s when we heard Zayn going down of the stairs carrying a pillow. He was ready for the meeting. That’s a first.

“What’s that Katy?” Zayn asked.

“Fuck me.” Katy groaned again.

“Again?” Zayn asked jokingly.. Or that’s how I thought.. “Maybe later.”

Katy chuckled. “I’ll be looking forward to that.”

Oh god. Are they really- Did they really- OHMYGOD. She stayed with him for the night. Her dress was lying on the lounge floor… OHMYGOD.

Zayn laughed and threw the pillow he was carrying to Katy. “Here’s your pillow.”

Katy caught it and placed it under her head. “MY HEAD IS SPINNING. HANGOVER. HELP MEEEEEE.”

For a few seconds, I thought Harry was going to approach Katy and Zayn seemed to be waiting for it too but when he realized Harry doesn’t have the guts to show Katy he still cares as much as he did three years ago, Zayn went beside Katy.