✒YA LILI

Johnny and Ten had been sitting on the latter's couch for at least twenty minutes now, without uttering a single word. The thai boy was still sipping his drink and Johnny just stared at him helplessly.

He fucked up big time, and the even bigger problem was that he didn't even know how he could make it up to the shorter. After all, he has been broken for a while now and Johnny just made it worse. Not knowing how Ten felt was just an excuse, so how in the world was he supposed to make the younger happy? Was that even possible? Did he even matter enough to Ten?

"I hope you know that just because you came here in the middle of the night, I won't forgive you," Ten broke the silence. Johnny's mood dropped even more. Great, he was going to lose Ten."At least not now. For some reason I just care about you too much, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to come running to your hands."

"I figured," Johnny mumbled quietly, and shyly reached out to the other boy so he could lace their fingers together. Ten's hand fitted perfectly into his and just holding it made Johnny"s chest feel warm."I really am sorry though. I didn't think of how my words would make you feel and that was selfish and stupid. I'm going to make it up to you somehow, I promise," he caressed Ten's hand with his thumb.

The younger boy let out a smile.
Johnny had already promised something to him, and he broke that promise, so why would it be different now? Still, he wanted to believe the older, to give him a second chance. Everyone deserved those.

"Okay," he nodded softly."Start with staying the night, this apartment got really lonely in the last three weeks," he mumbled while standing up, still not letting go of the taller's hand. Johnny's heart was beating so fast he was afraid he was going to die on the spot from high blood pressure but followed the other to his bedroom nonetheless.

"I didn't bring any pyjamas with me though," Johnny mumbled, a bit of pink dusting his cheeks. Ten thought it was precious.

"That's okay. You can just sleep in your boxers and shirt, or without shirt. I'm not bothered by it, besides, I don't think any of my clothes would fit you," he said with a faint smile and climbed on his bed, pulling the blanket over him. Johnny sighed and took off his jeans before sliding next to Ten.

What now?

He didn't know where to put his arms and legs. Could he cuddle Ten? He hesitantly reached out a bit, circling one of his arms around Ten's waist.

"Is this okay?" he mumbled.

"Yeah," Ten sighed happily, closing his tired eyes. He felt safe for once, and he wasn't going to let that feeling go.

bananajohn
📌Seoul

Liked by markleave, wonglucious and 327,183 othersbananajohn 🌌

bananajohn 🌌

Comments

markleave hold the fuck up-

johnny.updates ommmmmg oppa who is it???

wonglucious damn daniel
markleave @wonglucious please leave

[View all(2645)comments]