CHAPTER 2: MR STK is in my TECHNOLOGY

I recently, made my facebook account and I had use the name of my sister Hanna and her picture. I actually send friend request to everyone whom I know and after, they confirmed it. While I am browsing names in the internet, I was thinking of the name of the guy who I called MR. STK but then I missed it.

            After a lunch break, I went again in front of the laptop and chatted my best friend Geena.

ME: Bhes, can I ask you a question?

GEENA: What question is it? Is this all about our subjects or such a nonsense thing out there? Haha.

ME: Ahmmmpp. I really admired that boy, but when I think of his name I actually miss it.

GEENA: Haha. His name is Nemar. A psychosis boy who reads the mind of others, not only that but also a boy who really admired by my best friend. Haha! Go. Search him now; I think he was on my friends list.

ME: Thanks a lot bhes, you were born to be my super best friend. Haha!

            While I am browsing her account, I was confused of finding the name Nemar, because there are lots of names using this kind of name. So, as my opportunity to look on it, I scanned every account who’s named was Nemar, and after the 5 account I’d opened, I really found it and his full name is Nemar Coteosio Naganganan. Ahahaha! Yes! I added him as my friend and he confirmed it as later five seconds. His pictures were nice and cool, look like an artist and chick boy, somewhat. As I looked on his account, time was running fast so I get up my clothes, comb my hair and work on that day a household chore.

            After I clean the house, I sleep because I am tired.

            As I sleep, I was shock by a phone call come from a number whom I don’t know. I answered it….

UNKNOWN: Hello

ME: Who is this?

UNKNOWN: Wow! Ouch. You did not know me?

ME: Stop calling here in this number! Okay.

UNKNOWN: Okay. But, unfriend I in my facebook account. Okay, good night pretty girl.

ME: Do we know each other?

UNKNOWN: I don’t know you, but you know me because you added me as your friend.

ME: Never mind!