CHAPTER 3: THE BIG OMG IN MY PHONE

Good morning! Anyway, I need to go to school for my learning’s. Phone? Where is it? I guess I just used it last night because of the guy who made my day hideous. The hell is….

ME: Nancy, do you see my phone?

NANCY: Ahahaha. No sister. Just on the bath!

ME: Huh! Nancy, give it back to me now. I need to go to school early so that, I may not be late.

NANCY: Sister, look at your eyes it’s weird. Look at your lips it’s yuck! And look at your dress; are you in the beach while you’re sleeping? Haha.

ME: Nancy! That’s a terrible statement.

Our conversation was heard by Mom and Mom talks to me with a much muted sound that only two of us hear.

ME: Why mom? Is there something wrong?

MOM: None dear. But I just want to leave you a message and brought back to you your phone.

ME: OH mom, thank you for bringing it back. And, how it…

MOM: I just get it because I want you to care yourself from strangers or boys. I want to see if my daughter really studies hard. Remember dear, I am your mom, and all your secrets and problems will also affect me.

ME: Mom, I always be your daughter, I loved you Mom.

            After that scene, I got my bag and gone. When I go to school, I saw Nemar, walking beside the school gate, but I think he’s late because he walks so fast. Thus, I just go in my class so that I may pass my subjects especially my major.

            After my class, I went to the chapel and pray to Thanks God for everything. And, wow! He was also there, praying. We together go outside, his smile at me and I smile at him too. Then, after that luck time, I went to computer shop of Sister Stacy, a nursing girl who has beautiful face and personality. One time I talk to her and grab the opportunity to ask her an advice about something.

ME: Sister, can I ask you something?

SIS STACY: What is it ading?

ME: What if sister, you crush the guy and you really want him to be more close to you, what can I do?

SIS STACY: Ahmm. You know what ading, focus on your study, love can wait love is the one to look you in, not you. Ading, sorry, the only thing that I might say now is take your heart desire.

ME: Thank you sis.

            Then, after that conversation I went out the internet shop and go home because of I will review my lessons because we have quiz on our major subject.