Chapter 1

¤¤Kaitlyn's P.O.V¤¤
  Me and my friends just moved to Cali. We are excited to be living together. We had to leave family behind because they wanted us to live our lives. "I can't believe we get to call this home!" Mackenzie said. "Yep it's all ours!" I said. We decided to unpack tomorrow and just go to the beach. I decided to wear my lavender bikini top that had a bow on it and and black laced bikini bottoms. One reason I loved it here is Cameron Dallas and the Vine boys live near us! Once we were dressed we got in the car and I drove off to the beach.

~20 mins later~

When we got there we put our stuff down and started tanning. Then out of no where someone hit a ball at Kelsi's face.
¤¤Kelsi's P.O.V¤¤
"What the hell?!" I said standing up. " Omfg I am so sorry!" a guy with lightish brown hair said coming towards us. We all looked at each other and knew who it was instantly. Shawn Mendes!!!!! I smiled as he approached us. "I'm really sorry." Shawn said. "It's ok. I'm ok." I said. "Hey, what's your name?" he asked. "Kelsi. What's yours?" I asked acting like I didn't know. "Shawn. I'm kinda famous on vine." "Oh well hi." I laughed. "Here is my number gotta go back with my friends!" he said running away. That was awkward.
** SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER**