Chapter 25

Chanyeol lay on his back staring up at the ceiling of the living room. He felt like empty inside, like something was missing. Well something was, Baekhyun. It had been three days since Baekhyun left and all Chanyeol had done was mop around. He missed the smaller more then he exspected, making his leave that bit more painful.

Chanyeol rolled over to face the TV playing on the wall. It was playing some comedy show with people running around an inflatable course. His eyes glaced over as he watched the vibrant colours flash in front of his face. The door opened and closed behind him but Chanyeol hardly noticed.

"Hey man" Sehun called into the apartment. Chanyeol grunted in reply and continued to stare at the TV. Sehun as watched his sad excuse for a friend lay pathetically on the sofa.

"Done much this weekend" Sehun asked reaching into the fridge and grabbing a drink. As expected he only received a grunt in reply. Sehun shut the fridge and walked over to the sofas. He looked at Chanyeol in pity, he had been mopping for three days and it was clear it was about Baekhyun.

"Come on Chanyeol, it's not like he's gone forever" Sehun said exasperated. Chanyeol looked up at him, his face all squished from the pillow he was lying on.

"But what if he doesn't come back," Chanyeol said. "What if his mum is too sick and he needs to stay there." Sehun opened his mouth to argue but he was cut off.

"What if the last memory he has of me will be me ruining his life" Chanyeol said slumping lower in the seat. Sehun rolled his eyes and slumped in his seat, staring at TV like his sad friend.

"So what are you going to do" Sehun asked. Chanyeol looked over confused.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol replied sitting up. Sehun looked at him, his face blank.

"What are you going to do now he's gone?" Sehun repeated. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't sure what he was going to do now. He had spent all his time missing him and not how to get him back.

"I don't know" Chanyeol mumbled sliding down in his seat.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!?" came a voice from behind them. The pair turned around to see Luhan standing in the doorway, hands on his hips. He stormed through the apartment to stand in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked up at him a mixture of fear and confusion on his face.

"What do you mean you don't what you are going to do?" Luhan repeated. Chanyeol looked down at his hands avoiding the piercing gaze of Luhan.

"I don't...know what to...do" Chanyeol mumbled, feeling Luhan's eyes bore into him. Luhan let out a laugh and ran his hand through his hair.

"You're pathetic, you know" Luhan said waving his hands. Chanyeol nodded slowly still staring at his hands.

"Look," Luhan said, taking a seat next to Chanyeol. "You love Baekhyun, don't you?" Chanyeol nodded.

"You would do anything to keep him by your side right?" Chanyeol nodded again.

"Then what the hell are you still doing here!?" Luhan yelled. Chanyeol looked up at him. Luhan place a reassuring hand on the tallers should

"You need to get down an prove to him why he should come back... You need to prove to him that love is the best thing in the world... You need to prove to him that you are the one he should be with and that you would never hurt him." Luhan explained in a firm voice.

Chanyeol felt energy surge through his body. Luhan was right. He need to go find Baekhyun and fast.

"You're right Luhan" Chanyeol said staring him straight in the eye. The deer boy smiled.

"So what the hell are you still doing here!" Luhan said enthusiastically. A grin pread across Chanyeol's face as he jumped.up from the sofa.

"Go get your man!" Luhan yelled as Chanyeol bolted out the door. Sehun stood and moved to Luhan's side. He put an arm around the smaller's shoulders and gave him a squeeze.

"They grow up so fast" Luhan mumbled. Sehun only hummed in reply. The pair got up and moved over to the window over looking the city. They spotted a a black car racing out of the city. A small smile played at Luhan's lips.

"Go... give them hell" Luhan mumbled.

A/N

Ayo wassupp

Sorry for the really late update. I've been busy with some holiday homework and it's been taking up all my writing time.

The next chapter will be the last one which makes me said because our journey is coming to an end.

Don't worry i have many other book in waiting so you shall not be short for stories.

Thank you so much for all the reads and staying with me through this journy.

Love all of you 😘😘😘

Love from you friendly neighbourhood author