Chapter two: the girl

Suddenly a girl jumped down in front of them. She had long tangled hair and tatted clothes. She spun a stick and slammed it on the floor. All the Pokemon backed of. She spun it again and they all left. A small rosella came up to her and gave her a rose. She giggled and picked the rosella up.

Drew's pov

The girl turned to them and said two words.

"Follow me"

May and I followed her further into the forest. we came to a cave. She led us deeper into the cave and around the corner. There was a sick Pokemon on a bed of leaves in the corner. She turned to us. "sorry about that" she said. "the Pokemon thought you were going to attack" "by the way my names Annabel" she said. "Hi Annabel" we replied at the same time.

Annabel giggled. She handed us a pechi berry each and sat down. May and I sat on a rock and introduced ourselves. Annabel left to take care of the sick Pokemon. When she got back she told us how she got here.

Flash back

Annabel was a lonely child. She preferred the company of Pokemon from humans. One day, her parents died in a car crash. And, being an only child, Annabel had no one to turn to. reporters came to there house and surrounded Annabel. Annabel was shy, and ran away soon after they came. She entered a forest, but kept running. She was only 5 back then. She soon became lost. She was hungry lost and cold. but then a ivy-sore found her and brought her to this very cave.

End of flash back

May and I felt sorry for the girl, but it was clear she was happy how she was now.