What next?

Annabel brought us back to the cave, and told us how she made friends with arceus. "After 2 years of living here, I was out in the forest when I heard a big crash. I went to check it out and there was arceus. He was hurt, but he growled at me when I tried to come near him. I needed him to trust me, so I would leave food for him, and just watch from a distance. After a while he got used to me, and I was able to heal him. Since then he's helped me when I need him."

Me and May left that day. Annabel said that she was here if we ever needed her help. As me and May walked down the path, I saw a stream. We went to get water, but May slipped, and fell into the stream. It was such a sight I couldn't help laughing. May grabbed my leg and pulled me down too. Then we started a water fight. After that we sat down to dry off. I turned to may.

"May, I need to tell you something." I said. May turned to me,
"What is it?" She asked
"I-I really like you may. I think I even love you." I said. May looked shocked.
"I-I love you too, Drew."
I smiled, then I kissed her. It was a long, sweet kiss.
"Well, what next?" She asked. I shrugged. "Who knows?"

A/N
Sorry if it's a bit short, but I think I might end the story there. It's not very good, but thank you for reading it. This was my first story, so the first few chapters aren't that good.