Shiro Aoi

1st

Yukki's POV: In the year 2000 I Yukki Dragneel was left for wolves to feed but i survived. I was going to the fairy tail guild to find my second brother Natsu Dragneel. When i got there I saw my brother "NATSU" I yelled! He yelled back my name "YUKKI nice ya gonna join da guild!" Everyone was like "who is that" he said "my sis finally returned!" "Huh" said everyone I explain about Zeref and stuff and my great magic I asked to join the guild they said yes and I got a mark on my arm like my brother. But I saw someone, someone who looked new... He said hello to me and said he was new just like I suspected. His name was Shiro Aoi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: I'm a short writer what do you expect from a 12 year old! It will be longer more on.

This story is a anime version of my life and me and my friend  Kaito Nāme he and I met just like that except at school... I'll make a short little story about that so I can make this longer>-<. K!

My point of view: When I was 11 i began middle school. It was the same school as my brother Wataru I went once a month ago so I know the way. I saw a new boy and yah so on so on and he told me to meet me under the school Sakura tree. He told me his name and then he kissed my hand and told me his feelings I said #1 friends #2 Girlfriend boyfriend #3 Ingaged #4 Marrige.

The end bye!