Chapter 5

Aria and Neymar were there, holding hands. I didn't know what to do, or say. I quickly looked away, hoping she wouldn't notice me. I was pretty much shocked. Aria faced me, her perfect skin in the sunlight. She had emerald green eyes and dark brown hair. She pretty much is model material.

"Adriana!? Is that you?" Aria asked, coming up to the bench me, Cristiano, and Sergio were at. I quickly moved away to am empty spot.

I just blinked a million times and stared at her with a blank stare. I honestly didn't know what to do.

"It's me Aria!"

"Right, I know. Of course I remember you Aria!" I stuttered. So many questions were going through my brain right at this moment.

"This is my boyfriend, Neymar. I'm sure you already seen on TV. Hopefully further into our relationship the fame will die down. I'm tired of cameras following us 24/7," she explained.

"Right, right. So what exactly are you doing here in Madrid?" I asked.

"Neymar has a game against Shalke tomorrow. We decided to spend a day downtown today."

I looked at Neymar. Wow, I thought. He's even more good looking in person.

"Adriana, we have so much to catch up on. Let's talk later, okay?" And then holding Neymar's hand, they strolled past us.

My mind was racing as I walked back to Sergio and Cristiano.

"Who was that?" Cristiano asked.

"Oh nobody. Just an old friend. A very old friend," I said.

__________________________________________________________________________

At home, all I thought about was Aria and Neymar. Was it time for me and Aria to reconcile again and forget about our past? I dont know. As I was browsing through the internet, I found an article on Aria. Apparently she's one of Brazil's top models and she even won Miss Brazil a couple years ago. Then she moved to Barcelona with Neymar and found a modeling job here. Wow, is this the Aria I used to know?

After soccer practice one Monday, Cristiano came up to me.

"Hey. I was wondering if you want to go out later for some food?" He asked.

"Sure," I started as we were walking out of the Bernabéu. "Just us?"

"Well, that's what I've been meaning to tell you. I want you to meet my girlfriend."

"YOUR WHAT??" I almost shouted. "You told me you didn't have a girlfriend?"

"That's the problem, I've been wanting to tell you. Adriana, I like you, but not more then that. Me and Lia have been going out for awhile, and I really like her. I'm sorry if that hurt you, and I understand if you don't want to go out later," he explained.

"Honestly I don't know what to say. I liked you, Cristiano and I trusted you, but you never even bothered to mention you have a girlfriend? Is there more things you have to explain?"

"No, I'm truly sorry. I understand if your mad. I love Lia."

"Okay. I'm done. I've heard enough. Bye Cristiano," and at that moment I stormed out of the Bernabéu.