Chapter 4

It's been basically forever since I've updated. Well here we are, chapter 4! Hope you guys enjoy(:

___________________________________________________________________

After leaving the Bernabéu, I could hear footsteps coming running up to me.

"Hey Adriana, it's been forever, how are you?" the words of Cristiano Ronaldo hit me like a thousand knives.

"Oh hey, yeah you know the usual. Moving across America to go back to Portugal, but this time moving to Spain and become a member of Real Madrid's private women's program, while talking to one of the most famous footballers in the world who used to be my childhood best friend. You know, the usual," I said.

"All these years and you still haven't changed," he said chuckling. Do you want to talk at the park?"

And so headed off.

Walking to the park, we just talked about our families, friends, what we have been doing these past years I've been gone. At the park, we mainly talked about football and Real Madrid.

"Are you happy to become a part of Real Madrid?" He asked.

"I guess. There aren't many football opportunities in America as there are her-" I was suddenly broken off by a voice.

"Ey Cristiano," said a voice. "Tomorrow we have a game against Atletico."

"Don't remind me, I know," Ronaldo said, laughing a little.

I turned around to see the face of Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid's defender. Something about him looked very handsome, and I thought it was his eyes. Suddenly this feeling warmed up my skin.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"My best friend Adriana. She's a good footballer," he said, winking.

"Hey!"

"I'm just playing," he said, and Sergio Ramos was smiling too.

All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, a face I haven't seen forever shocked me. It was Aria, my best friend since birth, and she was holding hands with Neymar. What were they doing in Madrid??