Alternative and Goth

You know you are alternative when you have a little bit of something from  more styles.

An example would be someone with white hair , black clothes...something like that...

-this is gonna be a little text about me-
   When i cut my hair " emo/scene" i called it scene because i didn't like the ideea of wearing black. I know it sounds stupid . After some time, I started to like emo music so I decided to try to be emo. When I finally looked like an emo, I  couldn't  deal with bleack clothes anymore.  I went back to scene. And it was the perfect style that I think I still love it.

-end of the text about me. Dont judge-

But it takes time to move from normal to emo to scene to goth to pastel or to whatever style you want. So when I am sure about what I am , I just call myself ' Alternative' untill i figure out.

                               Goth

(I have never been Goth.)

This style  is elegant. The music is very pleasant.  They weat black ... only black . The white  makeup with black eyes , lips and shadows.

Pastel:

This style is  based mostly on pastel colors.  You can have hair any color and you can wear any color as long as it is a faded one.
Do not wear lot of bleack.
Also pay attention to your nails and shoes. Make sure there are not  'screaming' colors.