Shadow StoneFire

shadow p.o.v

I tried

I tried

and tried....

the closet door wont open...

how I get in this damn closet??

when I came back home from school

I saw maria trembling in fear..

when she saw me she push me in the closet and I was there for three hours until I heard maria's shout...

"Mephiles!!! please!! he is not here he ran away!!! please get out of here!!"

"how could he leave you my dear lil' sister? he promised me coldly that he will never leave you...he told me this last words when I left...*smirk evily*

maria shouted at mephiles...

& he talked back

mephiles is my twin evil brother...

and he was missing since the age of 5

and I really hated him and wait Whaaaa??? oh no!! mephiles is here and maria is there I have to save her!

then I started screaming and shouting her name!

shadow:"MARIA!!! OPEN UP!!!"

maria:"NO PLEASE GET AWAY!!!"

I heard her scream in fear! !

shadow:"STAY AWAY FROM HER MEPHILES! !!"

the closet door wont open so I have no options except for my fire power. ..

I burn down the door and then I saw mephiles holding a gun towards me and he was about to shoot before maria came and hug me and said

maria:"I love you lil'bro"

then he pulled the triger and she fell in my arms a hole in the middle of her chest...I

I

I cried...

I fell down with her on the floor and mephiles was gone. ..

I was crying...

I never wanted her to die...

I promise to protect her and I failed...

maria:"shadow dont think its your fault... it's not your fault love...I protected you..."

shadow:"but I should protect you*cry* your my sister and I promised to protect you...you silly girl...why did you take the bullet. ...*cries even more*

maria kiss my cheek with her trembling cold lips...she hold my cheek and I hold her hands

maria:"shadow...the reason I took the bullet is bcoz I love you and I protect you and your still a 10  year old and I'm 16 my life on earth is done while yours is still moving and you are still young...I dont want you to die young...I love you shady-cakes..dont ever forget that"

shadow:"I love you too lil'rose...I would even do the same....but plz dont leave me here in this world!"

when I said that...all around me turn into ice and chaos and fire...maria have ice powers while mine is fire and chaos...

maria:"shadow...promise me that you'll protect the earth and give the world a chance to be happy as well as you my dear....I love you shadow and I'm. ...so...proud...of...you...*sigh* I feel so cold......"

shadow:"I promise rose..."

then all around me turn completely into ashes and fire!

maria looked at me with a sad smile and said

maria:" one day miracle will come to you as she promise you in yours and my dreams....she'll  come shady...sayanora shadow StoneFire....I...love.... you........"

then her eyes closes slowly until maria's last breath every fire around me stop in mid air...

shadow:"m-maria???"

I shook her

shadow:"rose!?!"

then I tried making CPR but alot of blood came out and I know its too late she died already. ...I hugged her lifless body in my arms like there's no tomorrow then I heard the sirens of the ambulance and then I shouted while the fires around me burst out and came in me...

shadow:"MARIA!!!!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

that's 7 years ago...

I knew miracle won't come...*sigh*

I'm shadow StoneFire the ultimate lifeform everybody is...well some of them are..I'm 17 years old...

I'm a student in the freedom highschool

and tomorrow is my first day...so yea....and Iive with faker.. since he helped me with everything and after all we are rivals but we have some friendly time...so yea everybody says he is my twin brother coz he looks like me except the chest fur and his color is blue and eyes is green and his quils are a little shorter than mine. ...he have powers he is wind and chaos...and he is 17 years old too and also got to the same high school as I am....

but.....

I cant stop thinking  about maria and miracle they have so much in common......when maria died she came more often in my dreams

telling me that she'll someday come and told me thaf I wasn't alone....

maybe she's right

maybe I'm not alone...

maybe someday I'll meet miracle....

someday....oh miracle....

you dont know how much I really want to see you....

hmmmm....

miracle...

what a beautiful name for a cute  15 year old girl...

miracle .....

hey what's up you guys? its me I'm back on the writing stories and sorry for not writing much I have alot in my hands lately so yea...and you guys have to check this video!

its called

PEWDIEPIE! !talking about pewds!

check it out guys and you'll know what I mean. ..so I love you guys

tnx for supporting me and I' promise to keep writing and school is back on track! !!

after a month and school time is up!

dayyum....

I have to finish my vacation work...

I know...

vacation and work dont go together. .

ok I'll see you guys latet!

and

♥♥EID MUBARAK♥♥

oh and you have to follow this two awesome friends of mine

walk_this_way

angel_5SOS_IM5

follow them they're awesome!!!

ok love you guys and I'll see you guys next time!

later guys!

♥ PEACE ♥