too many brothers

Darks pov
When I woke up he was still fast asleep , I took my time looking around his house . He weirdly had a lot of guns and knifes in his drawers but perhaps he was just a collecter. I crept into his room and jumped into his bed " mmf. ..so soft..."  I hugged his pillow , everything smelt like his sickly sweet cotton candy scent . It was very faint but it smelt so good and addicting . But I decided to be even more nosy and open the drawers under his bed " j-jeezus " let's just say this guy is into ALOT of weird shit.  I didn't dare touch any of it but just allowed myself to stare at it , my face turning pink  " does...d-does he use all this stuff on people ?"  Mustering up some courage I pick up something that looks like a muzzle  "...isn't this for a pet? "  I put it up to my mouth , only to have it suddenly be clipped around my head " mhm....it sure does look pretty on you~"  I squeal when he hugs me from behind  " h-hmph.  I'm not a dog..." he picks me up and sits me on the bed , laying his head on my lap  " yeah , you're not a dog....but do you like doggy style by any chance ?" My face turned completely red , I slap him as he just laughs " c-creep. ."  He sat next to me and began to softly untie the thing " Could...could you come with me too my house? If I don't show proof I was with someone my brothers will go insane ..."  he raised his eyebrow and put the muzzle back in his weird kink drawer  "well I suppose...as long as they don't find out that I'm your teacher ....I'll act cool and. ..sick "  I cringed at his attempts to be younger.  " let's just go before I throw up ...."

~Le time skip to Darkimoos house~

I prepared myself for his rant , like usual , and open the door  " Dark . Oh god were where you? You had me worried sick and I thought you died !" Mark rushed towards me and hugged me , he's the clingy and worried parent that isn't very good at controlling us at all. "Yo yo yoooo.  Who's this old man bruh? " Bing began to prod at Wil,  inspecting him most likely  "I'm not old . Young man please stop poking me " he slapped his hand . We walked into the kitchen and all sat down , however Bing ran upstairs to get the others  "Host doesn't like the look of this one ...." the host practically scared the living shit out of us all like he always does  " uh...I'm Wilford.  Nice to meet you?" He put his hand out for Host to shake but he just grabbed one of his fingers and stared at the palm of Wils hand " host thinks your a murderer ."  Mark got the sweeping brush , then began to poke the host with it " shoo. Go on . And tell your brothers to stay upstairs and leave us alone "  with a hiss Host scuttled away . Though it was already too late and I heard the clattering feet of my other older brothers " Wilford don't panic...but I have quite a lot of brothers "  on cue Google was the first to walk towards him , pulling his chair back and death glaring him  " I suppose your the male he's dating. " wil quickly shook his head " I already sense your dead skin scells over my brothers face and body. Please take my warning , break his heart I'll break your face. I'm Google , just for your information  " He already looked overwhelmed as Google finally let go of his chair  " AYE GOOGS.  How old is this dude?"  They all sat in separate places " Wilford Jay Warfstache is a 24 year old English teacher in Ego college . "   all of them shared a face of disapproval  " he's 24?! When Dark was 6 he was 12....I'm sorry. Your dyin-"  Bim cut off Dr iplier  " as long as he's not here to steal my place as the hottest guy in this entire house " I frown and shove him off the chair he was swinging on  " a damn pig is hotter then you . " 

Well it seems like the egos have already scared the shit out of Wilford.