uh we where...wrestling

Wilfords pov
I can see why he has to act so tough now . These brothers of his are really violent and teasing  " So...are you guys older then him?"  They all nod in unison  " I'm Google , like I've previously said , and I'm 23." So I'm older then him . Ha.  " I'm Bing. I'm also 23 like my bro. "  he did finger guns at Google who in return just death glared him  " I'm Dr iplier!  I'm 22 and if you need a checkup your probably dying !"  Definitely not a Dr.  The label of his lab coat said he got it from a costume shop .  " Host . Host is 21. Host doesn't like you ."  He was the one crouching on the kitchen side like a weirdo , I'll stay away from him "I'm Bim. I'm 21 years young and if you need anything done ask me because I'm perfect "   one of them suddenly slammed a jar of peanut butter in front of me "I'm king of the squirrels . I'm 20. Don't touch my squirrels please. And if you don't like peanuts then fuck off"  I just nod at him . I guess Host isn't the weirdest one " I-im Dark...you already k-know that. ..I'm. ..21"  the other egos laugh and Google just pets his head " he's only just turned 18."  Mark suddenly appears with a spray bottle and begins to spray them all "shoo! Go on! Go back upstairs " they all rush upstairs quickly , trying not to get sprayed by water . " I'm sorry about that. I'm Mark,  29 . Nice to meet you Wil " He puts his hand out so I shake it . No one has ever called me Wil before but I like it as a nickname " any way , why are you with Darkimoo?"  I try not to laugh about the name he just called him "Uh. Well...I'm just concerned for his grades really. I'm his English teacher and I wonder if it would be a problem if I do some tutoring after school?  That's why he wasn't home last night. And I deeply apologise "  I make sure to use my teacher voice so I seem more professional  , it always works that way  " Darky your grades are dropping again . My poor lil soldier just trying to make his way through college life " he stands up and hugs Dark,  who seems very annoyed " Dad stop it....your embarrassing me...."  Mark suddenly gasps and grabs Darks shoulders " you called me Dad! None of you have ever called me Dad! I'm so proud of you!"  He grabs a camera and walks out the room " I'll go make a vlog about it right now! Thank you son!"  I can't help but chuckle at how over enthusiastic Mark is , he's like the perfect dad  for this little emo  " ughhh.  He's so embarrassing....like gah,  it's like he doesn't even understand me !" He grumbles and does a hair flip  .

Darks pov
He stands up and picks me up , throwing me over his shoulder "what are you doing?!"  I question as I kick my legs " shush. I gave you homework that's due in on Monday,  right ? So imma help you with it so I don't have to give you another detention "   Frowning,  I continued to kick and thrash as he carries me down the hallway " come on Darkimoo stop it" he suddenly slaps my butt " W-wilford!  Don't do thattt " I whine and now just allow him to carry me " It was just a lil tap , want me too kiss it better ?" I could sense the smirk on his face as a giggle " no Wilfy.  Not happening " after doing an over dramatic sigh he begins to walk upstairs with me " I'm guessing your room is the one where I can't hear arguing ?"  All the others had to share their rooms while I got one all by myself " yep "  as soon as he opened the door he squealed " everything is just. ..black! Why is there no colours in here ?"  He puts me down so I run to the curtains and open them " I like the color black....and so does Skully! " I go over to the vivarium and open the top " skully?"  I pull out my baby bearded dragon and put him on my shoulder " mhm.  He's my partner in crime and I'm training him to nom people's faces off! " smiling , he slowly takes skully off my shoulder and puts him back in his home " let's stop playing with him for now and...please say bite again "  I frown, dang it " b-b. ..b-bi...hmph. ..I can only say nom. "  I sit down on the bed and he walks over to the door , locking it  " Why are you locking the door Wilfy?"  He jumps onto the bed and hugs me "because the cuddle monster doesn't like to be disturbed while he's  getting his prey! Muhaha! "  I fake squeal and try to wriggle away from him " oh no!  Don't get me!"  While grinning he just flops on top of me and wraps his arms around my waist " I'm probably crushing you but at least I've finally caught my pray...and guess what I'm going to do now?"  I tilt my head to the side " what is the beast going to do now?"  He sits up then slowly pulls up my shirt "tickle you to death"  his hands suddenly attack the side of my waist which causes me too burst out into fits of giggles . I can't believe I'm saying this but laughing feels great.

*insert emo hair flip *