Crushing Regret[TAORIS]

Okay, so this oneshot is for Selena-Andria. Whew, no one wanted the smut for the previous KaiSoo oneshot, huh? Then none for you!

Okay... so this is gonna be as long as I hope.

-BlazingFyre

Tao's PoV

Kyungsoo and Jongin heads off to their shared room to do the restricted stuff, all while teasing and bugging each other. It makes me tear up again. Why, oh why, must Kris have a girlfriend?

Suho sees me crying and leads me to his and Sehun's room and sits me down on his bed. He hands me a box of tissues and hugs me from behind.

"Shh 子韬(zitao), don't cry anymore for umma, arraso? I'm sure Kris must have a reason for all this," Suho whispers in my ear.

Sure he does. Like I'd ever believe him. But Suho is wiser than his age suggests, so I keep quiet and say nothing. Suho just helps rock my body back and forth quietly. The warmth emanating from his body soon calms me.

"What... reason do you... think it is?" I ask, pausing twice but never repeating the sentence.

"Well... seeing as to how the Korean society shuns LGTB, Kris might want to fake a relationship that only he knows is fake, so that SM won't kick him out of EXO," Suho explains his hypothesis.

Hmm... Joonmyeon sure has a good point.

Kris' PoV

I get back in my car and head back to EXO's dorm, putting the key in the ignition(I do NOT know about cars okay)and starting the 45minutes drive back home.

I'm lost and deep in thought about how to explain everything to Tao when suddenly, a honk drives me out of my mind. I widen my eyes as I see the car on the right(Singapore, everything going forward is left)coming towards me. I abruptly try to change the lane and find that I did all that to no avail. The precious time could have been used to save myself from the inevitable accident.

All I know is that the next time I open my eyes, I'd be in a white hospital ward. If I am lucky. If not, I'd be dead.

Suho's PoV

Kris has yet to come back from Lotte World. I wonder if my theory is false, and Kris actually stayed overnight with Soyoung, which would result in them sleeping with each other. If that happens, I am positive a flood will happen in our dorm.

Well... I go see how Tao is doing. On events like this, he'd probably have insomnia, but I check on his and Kris' room anyway. I was right. Tao has yet to fall asleep and 'visit Neverland'.

I go to the kitchen and make him a glass of milk before going back to his room and handing him the cup. Tao mutters a 'thanks' before downing the entire thing in one go. Sure enough, Tao is already starting to look sleepy, but not sleepy enough.

I wonder... ?

Tao's PoV

Ifeel myself tense as Suho sits beside me on the bed.

"What is it Suho? I'm tired, so this had better be good," I mutter.

"Ahh... do you want me to sleep with you?" Suho rushes everything out.

Ehh... I feel heat rushing to my cheeks. Well... I'm used to sleeping with Kris by my side.

"Oh... arraso," I agree.

Suho and I both lie down beside each other, and Suho lays his head on my chest, probably listening to my heartbeat. It's funny, Kris and I are of similar height, unlike Suho who is what, 10cm shorter than me?