I was Wishing Too Hard[Kris One-shot]

Hi!Sorry for the long wait chingus,especially @kpopcrazyy.This one-shot is dedicated to you(requested).Do kerp your one-shots coming!

I have an uneasy feeling about meeting EXO later this year,personally.Also,I suspect that something unfortunate will happen to SMEnt soon.You guys want to chat,just PM me and if you have Line,I will hook you up to Wattpad Chatroom.

May EXO still remain as my OT-12 no matter what.This one-shot is on Kris.

I re-wrote the one-shot even though I already planned out the original due to the events of what happened.It was hard trying to just come up with something right on the spot.

I am proud of all Aries Aliens who took the time to read this.You guys are the best!!!

-SafyreKX[FullEXOPackage]

P.S.In case you didn't know,I use Aries Aliens as my fandom name.AA for the win!

6 May 2014

SOYOUNG

I'm waiting anxiously for EXO's comeback due May.Omo,I can't wait!Kris,my long-time best friend,is in EXO-M(as you guys have already known).We managed to keep in touch even through his busy schedule.

I have yet to meet EXO personally but I hear they are just as they appear on TV,to their fans.

Suddenly,my phone vibrates with a new message.

Dragon Wu:Jagi,go check out Overdose.It's already released.

Me:Jinjja?!I'm checking it out right now!By the way,why the jagi all of a sudden?

Dragon Wu:What can I say?I was born to be random.

Me:Cheeky.Give me a bit,I need to watch both MVs with peace,you know.

I then switched my phone to silent mode,and go to YouTube to watch Overdose.

-After watching the MV-

That.MV.Was.Daebak.

16 May 2014

I have not watched Overdose again due to my mid-years,promising myself to get an Overdose of them after my Art paper.

(A/N This was based off of my true story)

In my Line chat,I suddenly saw the news.

Kris filed a lawsuit to terminate his contract.I couldn't believe it.

That night,I cried myself to sleep,even though I should be celebrating my post-mid-years.

The next day

I feel numb after doing all that crying last night.I don't think I will be able to touch anything EXO-related ever again.Kris-ah,why?Why do this to me?

I decide to text him.

Me:Fanfan,why get out of EXO-M?

Kris:I didn't say I was getting out.I just needed a break from SM,especially with myocartitis.

Me:What's that?

Kris:Search it up on Wiki I don't know how to explain it.

I make a wish after finding out what myocartitis is:I hope that Kris will be okay.Please SM,don't let Kris suffer anymore.I can't do anything about it...

KRIS

I hope that Soyoung will be okay.I am sure she would have heard the rumours by now.Please stay safe,chingu.Don't do anything hasty.

That lawsuit I filed was to report about how SM was treating me.I was telling the truth when I said that I wasn't getting out.I could be,though.I'm not sure how the lawyer views my problem.

Many days later...

SOYOUNG

I heard from my friends that during EXO's first solo concert,EXO was performing as 11.It hurt like my heart has already left me.I cried my heart out,not even noticing as my phone vibrated with a new text message.

Kris:I'm sorry Soyoung-ah...

----->Unlock phone to read

If Soyoung has done that,then she would have realised that there is more to Kris' message:Saranghaeyo...;-;

So so so sorry that this one-shot sucked balls,I'm still a newbie at writing one-shots.Dedicated,once again,to kpopcrazyy!!!

To request a one-shot,you must PM me first and I'll see what I can do.I will try to complete your request as fast as possible.This was also my first time writing a sad ending,guess I can improve on that lol.That's cos my mind was stuck at the 'sad ending' part.

-SafyreKX