Chapter 3

"Babe come on," he whined again.

"No," I said firmly.

"Tia!" He yelled, I then felt myself being lifted off the floor and my eyes snapped open.

"Put me down!" I yelled staring at his butt.

"Marcus" Michael called from his room. "Blurby!" Oh that damn word! Marcus put me down almost immediately and looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"Just go," I quietly said before walking to his kitchen. I grabbed a Powerade from his fridge and took a long swig from it. This is the 5th time that Marcus left me for Michael this week. He's been doing this for the past 2 weeks, I'm sick of it!

I heard a crashing sound from upstairs and I ran to see what's happening. Another crash came again, it's from Michael's room.

"Calm down you fool!" I heard Marc yelling.

"You wouldn't calm down if you were in my shoes!" Michael yelled back, he sounds so scary when he's angry.

"What's going on?" I asked barging into the room. It was tidy except for the broken lamp on the floor and glass pieces on the floor. Michael's eyes were red with anger and blood was dripping from his knuckles on his right hand. He punched a window!

"Get her out," Michael snapped glaring at me, causing shivers to run up my spine. Wow, he even looks hot when he's angry.

"Shut up," I snapped back, walking toward him with a scowl on my face. I took his hand in mine and examined it. "Come on," I said trying to keep my voice straight because he looks super scary right now. He grunted as I pulled him out the door.

"First aid kit is the downstairs bathroom!" Marc called from the room as we reached the stairs.

"I know," I called back. I know because Marc gets into many fights and I'm always the one who cleans him up.

"Why are you helping me? I've been nothing but a jerk to you." Michael said, looking genuinely confused as I disinfected his hand. I completely ignored him and continued cleaning him.

He put his left hand through his beautiful dark brown hair and let out a sigh through his perfect purple lips.

"Tiara, I'm sorry. I wish I could explain myself but really can't. I don't know you well enough to tell you yet, I can't be sure that you won't tell everyone." He finally said after a long pause. His voice is really nice, like, I just love to hear him speak. But I'd never tell him that.

I didn't answer him, I just stood up after cleaning Hus wound and left.

"Freaking idiot!" I heard Michael shout and a crashing sound came shortly after. Wow, this guy's got serious issues to sort out.

"Michael," Marc called before I heard footsteps running down the stairs, they then came to a halt and I looked up to see Marc looking at me with relief on his facial expression. "Oh goodness, I thought he hurt you."

"He didn't," I said softly, avoiding his eyes.

"Oh, the puta can talk," Michael said as he walked past us. "Marc, upstairs now."

"I'm sorry," Marc said before running to catch up with Michael.

I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated groan. That's enough, I'm done with this dude!

I marched upstairs in anger and stopped in front of Michael's closed door and let out a shaky breath. Okay, I'm doing this. I'm breaking up with Marcus. Oh goodness!