Dark side

Dark side

He locked himself up in his room for about two days to present me some lyrics. I was worried, because I didn't not know why he wanted to be alone, especially after this not official outing. But I decided to leave him his space. In the end, he worked on a new lyrics and now we're here in our studio. He has his guitar in his hand and starts to play some chords:

"I stumbled through the door after six a.m. I am down on my knees. Yeah I am paranoid. Don't wanna repeat what I did before. "

I really like the chords.

"Hey, Mr Preacher man, can you help me get away from this life of sin. I'm ashamed of the dark places I've been.

So man I got these demons, and they telling me to go, further into the night, so the further I can go." His voice chrackeld a couple times and at first he looked very unemotional, but the longer the song goes the on his voice sounds very whiney voiced.

When he finished the songs, he sits down on the floor and starts to cry.

He ask me: "Where am I?"

"You're at home.", I say. I was worried and confused. I am trying to understand what he wants to say, especially with the lyrics of the song, but I couldn't keep a clear thought.

"Dark thoughts. Rocky, help me. I don't know who I am!", he could barely speak.

„Ross!" I shout. He seemes to drift away.

„Who am I?" my little brother looks confused.

"Ross, you are my brother. And I am here for you.", I hugged him.

He cried: "There are" , he swallows " These dark thoughts in my head. So many voices, all this voices inside my head, telling me who I am, what to do. Where I should go, what I feel."

I tell him to breath „Ross, breath." But my brother seems to be far away.

"Ross, can you hear me?" He looks me in the eyes, and I see tears and fear in his eyes. I am helpless.

"Breath Ross. Breath in and out. Slowly breathing. Do it with me." I breath in and out. I try to keep him with me.  So he stays focused 

"Right, inhale, exhale." There were so many thoughts going through my head. Am doing it all right? Why did it happened? What can I do. How can I help him. Should I bring him a glass water. Yet my head was so empty.

My brother is breathing in and out.

I decided I can't do this alone, my brother can't do this alone: "Perfect. First I'll call mom and then a doctor. But stay calm. I am here for you."