Hi Harvey

Note: Get excited for (you could say a part two of dark side - me myself and I) new chapters. Right not just one extra chapter, but a couple. If you liked the story before, I hope you like this too. I am always excited for likes and some kind comments. Happy new year :)

Also I will edit the past chapers a Little but (Nothing stroy changing, but I could recommend it to you, to re-read it again) 

Hi Harvey

2019

Months passed by and I am fine. I was so busy with my acting career. Well I was worried and had a few panic attacks, but definitely less than last year.

Three "The driver era" songs are out now. Well I know it could be more, but we just want everything to be perfect! I am so freaking excited for touring. It won't be a lot, but at least we have some concerts coming up in march. Besides that, we had an awesome gig at the Florida man music festival.

*FLASHBACK to the FLORIDA MAN MUSIC FESTIVAL 11/20/18*

"I'm Harvey. That's me. Ehhmm. This next song, we're gonna play is a cover, so you all guys can sing along. A song I really like to listening to..... falling in love with Sabrina. Hope you enjoy it."

...

Rocky plays the first chords of "Can't take my eyes off you."

This was my idea. I thought it was a funny joke, to introduce myself as Harvey. I just try to make the best out of this situation, have fun and play. For people who know I was sick maybe think I am crazy. But besides my family Nobody knows.

It fit the song and it was little promo for the new Netflix Tv show I am on: "The chilling adventures of Sabrina" I am really excited – it just got picked up for another two seasons. I still can't believe I am so blessed with this opportunity.

Never thought about Dahmer again. Or I should say I never felt Dahmer again. I can objectively talk about him now. The same goes with the others. I am finding myself and I am happy now. Especially with the people around me. The people on set are all so cool kind and fun to hang out with. There is barely a day, where we don't laugh, sing or dance. I love them and I feel loved. I think I am in a very good mental state right now.

Don't want to give out too much on the Netflix show, but Harvey is the boyfriend of Sabrina Spellman, who is a witch. I's a more darker version of the 90s sitcom Sabrina the teenage witch. What else? Oh right. More dark....my hair is brown now. Because Harvey his is.

I am used to my hair color now. It was weird. Since I remember I always was a blonde.

...