Chapter 27

The Next Morning..

Luna...

I rolled over on my bed feeling an empty next to me,causing me to wake up

I rolled over on my bed feeling an empty next to me,causing me to wake up.I woke up in bed alone but I heard chattering coming from the kitchen,including Meecho voice.

I yawned while stretching before getting up off the bed and heading straight to the bathroom. I damn near scared myself once I saw the mop that was on top of my head.

Last night turned out to be good. Meecho cooked a fire ass dinner,and we got to just talk and laugh over a good meal,along with meeting Paris. She seems like a good girl,and you can sense the chemistry between her and Cj. But since Cj's still young,I know he's bound to fuck up, but I'm praying he doesn't.

I reached in the medicine cabinet,sighing remembering that I wasn't taking my medication anymore until my doctor prescribes me to a lower dosage. Last night me and Meecho was having one of our late night talks in bed and he told me he was getting me a private doctor because being in a hospital and being in the drug business wasn't a good mix. The police can get involved with any incident we have and we didn't want that.

I dried my face with my wash rag,after washing my face. Today felt so refreshing because I was able to get a good amount of sleep,which is better for me because I can do what I planned on doing today.

I was gonna have a little talk with Julio,to see why'd he pop up on Cj while he was at the hospital. In order for this to be a cordial meeting,I pretended to accept his apology and he said he wanted to talk over some coffee.

"Look who's finally awake." Meecho said while walking over to me landing a kiss on my cheek. "Morning baby."

"Good morning." I smirked, "Morning knucklehead." I joked,referring to Cj.

"Good morning wicked witch of the west." He said in between chuckles, I stuck up my middle finger because I knew he was talking about my hair.

"Your plate of breakfast is on the counter I left it there for you." Meecho informed, "now excuse me while I go take my daily morning shit."

I scrunched my face up in disgust as I watched him walk in the bathroom,before grabbing my plate off the counter. I was about to sit at the table but the episode of Maury that was on tv sounded interesting,so I went ahead and sat my plate on the coffee table before sitting on the carpet and beginning to eat.

"So what's goin on with this bitch?" I asked Cj,who was leaned back into the couch with his injured leg resting on the leg rest.

"Ight so boom...all four of them niggas fucked her,and she don't know which one of them is her baby father. Well,she's confident that the light skin nigga right there."

I scoffed, "that baby looks nothing like him, he looks more like the brown skin one at the end."

"Same shit I said."