The begining

Not much has really happened during my life. I'm just a teenager girl from Adelaide Australia. I have long brown hair with blond streak though it. My height is 5'4

 All through primary school and even the first two years of high school I have been heavily bullied, the only thing that helped me through the high school bulling, time was 5 seconds of summer. Music, covers, and the videos were the only things.

 It was summer time, warm weather and I lived near the beach which was perfect. I was laying in my room with my two only friends, the windows open listening to the ocean. Not knowing that this is one of the last times I'm going to see my friends. We were laughing so hard that we had stitches.

But suddenly there was a knock at my bedroom door. In walked my mother with a worried look on her face. I got a sinking feeling that there was bad news.

"Hey honey, I have some bad and good new to tell you. Would you like me to tell you now or wait?

"Sure go ahead, now’s fine" I said with hope it wasn't too bad.

 "With my job" she started "They have transferred me to Sydney, I have thought about this along time, and with your fathers drinking addiction, I'd rather you stay with me. We will be leaving in two weeks" she explained

 Once she explained the news to us, she quickly raced out of the room. I laid on my bed and staring at my 5 seconds of summer poster on my wall. I couldn't help but burst into tears. Emily and Crystal were trying their best to make me happy, but for some reason, I couldn't help it but after 5 mins I start giggling because they are just making a fool of them self.

 It was a nice, warm Sunday. The girls had slept over the night, but by 11:00 all of my friends have left except crystal and Emily my two best friends. We looked outside and it was a perfect day. We decided to walk over to the beach to have some friend bonding time.

 We walked along the water talking about how we became friends and the silly stuff along the way. "Remember the time you almost fainted because I got my tongue pierced" Emily mentioned at crystal and herself started giggling "unfortunately, I clearly remember that' I replied join in giggling. Emily suggested to get chips so we did and had them for lunch.

 As soon as we knew it the day was over and we all went to our own homes. I sat down on the couch and thoughts rushed through my mind. What is going to happen? What happens if I get bullied?

 It was the last day of school for the year. I said goodbye to everyone that I will never see again. it was an emotional day but in a way, I’m kind of glad to have a fresh start. It was the Tuesday 1st of December and we were leaving on Thursday. I was sitting out on the sand with the wind rushing through my hair. I said to my dog buster.

 "Hey buster, I'm going to miss you and the beach. I wonder what Sydney is going to be like" Buster my dog, is going to live at my dad’s house,

 I was looking out at the water when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was crystal.

 "Hey, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out tomorrow and go to the mall?"

 "Well ummm I have to finish the last little bit of packing but I guess for a few hours" so I agreed to go. I raced into the house brushed the sand off buster and I ran upstairs, jumped on my blow up mattress to check twitter.

 Mikey had tweeted "mah hair is another colour, can anyone guess what colour?" Cal and Luke were giving us pointless and useless hints of what it could be.

 There were so many different guesses but I shut my computer and finished the last little bit of packing. I was really going to miss this place. I have spent 15 years here and I can't believe I'm moving. Getting a new Beginning. By the time I finished it was time for me to go to bed.

 I got woken up by the buzzing of my mobile against my bed side table. I slowly open my eyes and get blinded by the bright sun shining into my room. I answered my phone while trying wake up. it was crystal to see if I'm still up for going to the mall.

I jumped out of bed to get dressed and tripping over the pile of clothes I have laying next the comfortable bed. But I was fine.

 Crystal was already there when I arrived. We didn't really do much. We just walked around, act all silly like normal. Just before we left I stopped, I was looking down at my feet.

 "What's wrong ....” crystal looking at waiting for a good answer.

 "Crystal, you are my best friend. I just want to say thank you for everything you have done and thank you for helping me though the times I got bullied. I'm going to miss you so I bought you this"

 I pull out a little black box and handed it to her and gave her a massive hug. She opens it and a tear ran down her face.

 "Oh Ella, This is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. Thank you so much, anyway I have a surprise for you but I can't give it to yet"

 We caught a bus back to my place. We were exhausted. I called out to my mum to see where she was.

 Crystal shouted out "hey come here and check if she is in here with me" so I raced into the room where her voice came.

 The lights flashed on and everyone yelled "goodbye" I started crying with happiness. My best friends and family were there. Crystal can't to the front and said "Ella This is why I asked you out today so you wouldn't be home and I told you I had a surprise but here you go, we all put money towards getting you and your mum these special bracelets with the forever sign on them"

 So we has a party, ate lots of food, danced to music. It was about 7:00 and the sun was about to set. So my family, friends and I walked across the road. We laid on the sand telling each other silly stories that has happened over the years. It was the best time ever. Everyone was laughing and having fun, not caring what each other thought.

 The sun had set and we said our goodbyes. There were some tears but we were alright. It was time for bed, (well I’m sleeping on a blow up mattress.) because we had an early start.

 The noise from my alarm clock woke me up. It only had been a week and a half since school finished for the year. My mum comes in about 10 mins after my alarm went off to get me up.

 "come on honey, it’s time to put the last stuff in the car" so after half an hour of finishing up the packing it was time to leave. We took a photo of the outside of the house.

 We reached the airport, we booked in, went through security. But in the distance I could see a whole group of people waving at us.

 We wondered who they were. We realised they were our family. They came to say goodbye one last time.

 "Calling for flight JQ5767 to Sydney, it's time to board the plane" said a soft woman like voice over the speaker.

 We gave our last goodbyes and joined the line to board the plane. This is going to be a new fresh start for us. A new beginning. Who knows what might happen in Sydney......

................................................................

Hope u guys like it so far more will be coming soon