3. first date

I was bored scrolling around Instagram as I saw that Amy posted a pic of herself. I thought she looked good. Mark and I have gone on 3 dates in total and I realized maybe he wasn't for me. He had the same thought so I didn't need to make anyone jealous.

Amy: Hi! What'cha doing?

Me: Just scrolling through Insta. You?

Amy: I was wondering if you would like to go on a little date with me. It's harmless!

Me: Sure, when?

Amy: What about today. Let's go to the beach!

Me: Sure! See ya!

Okay, that's the problem. I didn't really like my body in a bikini that much, but I gotta seem confident because Amy was. I put my black bikini on and got dressed. I then jumped in my car and as usual put some music on. This time I let Ariana Grande's new album Sweetener play and I sang along. It took me about 15 minutes to get to the beach and Amy was already there in a flawless colorful bikini. She looked absolutely stunning. I hugged her and I jumped into the water shivering. I always spent my holidays in Croatia, so I was used to warm water. This was very cold though, so Amy started laughing. I showed her my middle finger and started swimming. I was quite fast, so I waited for Amy to swim to me. I was gonna tell her I'm going to Croatia in a few day and maybe if she wanted, she could come with.
"Hey, Amy, you wanna explore warmer water with me?" I asked.
"Oh, are you gonna kidnap me? I'm just kidding! I would love to!"
"Cool, let's go to Croatia. You don't have to buy a plane ticket, F/N cancelled and I have a spare. I have a house there, too!"
Amy nodded excitedly and we swam out to dry off. We went for a drink and laughed at each other's jokes. That's when I got a call from Ashley.
"Hey, Y/N/N! Me and G are back together!"
"Oh my god! That's amazing!" I exclaimed. I told her I was on a date and went back to Amy. We talked for hours until I had to go home to finish editing. This was my last video, because I got a good paying job. Mark and I were still on good terms and me and Teamiplier has become good friends.

I walked to the middle of our work-space and started explaining: "I am sad to say that that was my last video for a while. I got a good job! Plus, I'm leaving for Croatia soon, so you're all invited to come with me!"
The guys and girls cheered and hugged me. I told everyone to pack bathing-suits and summer clothes. Mark was excited, because he has never been to Croatia before. The rest of the group was really excited and thanked me. While they weren't looking Amy, this actually amazing woman, winked at me. In the meantime, Tyler was asking me something, but of course I was too distracted by Amy biting her lip.
"Earth to Y/N! So you wanna get that for our apartment?"
"What? Sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that question, pleaseeeee?"
Tyler nodded and asked again: "So, I was thinking, since the group almost always hangs out at our apartment, how about we get another couch and a bigger TV?"
"I think that sounds great, what you said is very true!" I laughed.
"Oh and guys, you totally come over to our place, so we can have like a Friends marathon!" I added. The people I had grown to love nodded and me and Tyler went on our way. When we got home, Tyler was already freaking out about not having good fitting bath-shorts, so I agreed to take him shopping. He bought like 10 and he was happy. Since Tyler saw his friend from college, I was alone, so I decided to call Amy to come join me. She was already at the mall and we met at Topshop. She needed to buy some new shorts, because she wanted to be fancy in Croatia. I bought a pair of new jeans and a lot of crop-tops, because I love to wear them when it's summer. We walked out holding hands which was weird because we've only been on one real date. I wanted to take her to a really nice restaurant in Croatia and then when I bring her back to my house, I would kiss her.

"Hey, Y/N/N, will you ever make a YT channel? It would be really cool because Mark's fans love you!" I said maybe and gave Amy a ride to her place where we drank some coffee and had a nice talk. When we finished I realized we had to go to my place to have that Friends marathon. We ended up falling asleep around season 3 and waking up at 1 in the evening. I love these guys a lot, especially Amy.

Hope you enjoyed this! 3 part of this book! I swear
I will finish it!