6. don't cancel on me

(y/n)'s pov.
it was a saturday when i got a text that ryland had gotten the stomach flu and that they couldn't come. of course, i alerted teamiplier and let them go to the beach. i heard my girlfriend's voice call: "(y/n)!!" i jogged to see why i was needed and saw amy sitting on the couch. "hey, what's up?"
"i was thinking we could go to a different beach than the team today."
i nodded and took her hand.
i took her to the 1st floor of my house and got out 2 bikes. i packed our stuff in the basket and told her to follow me.

after a while we arrived at a quiet beach. amy's jaw dropped when she saw it. "my grandad owns this land. this was my escape growing up."
the hut i built when i was 16 was still there and the tree house my dad, uncle and i built for me to stay in was in the best condition. "we might need to go get clothes, food and bed sheets but we can totally stay here. "isn't it unstable?" i answered. "don't worry, i lived there for like 8 years. it's very stable. i actually lost my virginity there." I laughed and amy was already going up the stairs. i followed the tall blonde into our new apartment for the rest of these 3 months.

"oh my god, (y/n), this is amazing!"
i saw my old ukulele hanging on the wall with the signatures of all the people that visited this treehouse.
i pulled a pen out and gave it to amy.
she knew what to do and signed.
she gave the ukulele to me and tuned it up.
i began playing can't help falling in love with you and amy sat on the carpet with me.
after that we made our way to the water. it was warm and you could just jump in right away. we were swimming when amy asked: "what's the hut for?"
"you'll see"

hey guys! sorry i died! college is pretty stressful!
enjoy this short chapter!!