11. surprise part 1/2

friday, 11:37pm, los angeles
it was a normal friday afternoon in the nelson-l/n household and y/n and amy were watching tv on their couch.
"babe, let's go on a date on saturday. let's dress fancy and leave the baby with mark. just you and me until sunday morning. what do you think?" the brunette spoke. "sounds great, honey. i feel like we haven't really had alone time in a while." her girlfriend responded. amy jumped up from the couch causing y/n to move from her comfortable position and groan. the two decided to text mark to ask him if he could take care of his nephew and of course, the short man said yes. "i just realized that tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. that's so crazy." y/n said before she drifted off into a deep sleep. amy smiled at her soulmate and glanced to her bedside table where the surprise was waiting.
...
saturday, 7:12am, los angeles
y/n woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes coming from the kitchen. she could hear her girlfriend singing faintly and immediately went to the kitchen to surprise her tall girlfriend.
"good morning baby" y/n purred.
"good morning. it's finally just the two of us." y/n nodded and continued to sway her body to the sound of the music playing from the speakers. "so what's the plan for today?" she asked.
"well, we're going on a really fancy dinner so you're gonna go shopping with ash and i'm going shopping with kat. i want to look really fancy."
the h/c girl laughed and playfully punched her girlfriend. "sounds like a good plan. should we meet at 7pm here then?" she questioned her.
"sure, perfect"
after eating breakfast and exchanging kisses and snuggles both girls called their best friend and agreed to go shopping with them. ashley was the first to appear getting out of her driver's car. y/n waved to him and wished him a good day. "you're always so nice to him, i love it." the singer with the stage name halsey exclaimed. without hesitation, ashley was jumping onto the front seat of y/n's g-wagon and off they were.
When the best friends arrived the mall was pretty much empty since it was pretty early on a saturday. "we have to find you something sexy and fancy." before the older girl could answer, the singer screamed. "FOUND IT."
she handed her a body con dress that fit y/n perfectly. the dress looked so amazing on her that even ashley got jealous. "okay, that's the dress. now, let's do your makeup."
ashley put in an address and y/n immediately knew where they were going, it was shane dawson's house. shane had gathered a quite big collection of makeup and luckily the girl were allowed to use it. what they didn't know, was that shane had invited jeffree to do y/n's makeup.
as soon as they arrived, y/n recognized the familiar voice of her old best friend and ran inside of the house that shane was living in with ryland.
jeffree immediately hugged her and they just squeaked. he went on to do her makeup flawlessly and even if it seemed impossible, made her even prettier. meanwhile amy was still shopping with kathryn and trying to find the perfect outfit. somehow the girls managed to get to kat's apartment to do amy's makeup and even pick out a few accessories for her to wear.
...
to be continued