II

His gaze was very intense and I couldn't think straight, his mind was probably fuzzy because of the amount of alcohol he took.

"You want w-what?" I whispered and he moved coming closer, his lip gently grazing mine, "I-I want..."

The door suddenly opened and I instantly pushed him away, wiping my lips, "Guys your friend said you're taking too long" My sister told us and Jimin faced her, eying her pajamas which consisted of; short shorts and a crop top that had 'Daddy's girl' written on it.

I rolled my eyes. She was trying too hard to get his attention and Jimin was slowly falling for it.

I unintentionally grabbed his hand. "We knew that, you didn't have to come in and tell us," I said pissed off and I pulled him out of the bathroom sliding past her.

I didn't care if my sister liked my best friend but this was just immature. I turned around, "And go change your pajamas!"

She shrugged her shoulders and she then went upstairs satisfied with Jimins reaction and she decided to obey me for once.

Jimin and I entered the living room and Hoseok was conveniently leaning over the couch watching my sister inappropriately leave to change and he licked his lips. "Your sister is a whole lot of-"

"Don't tell me your fantasy's again Hobi" I just mentally face palmed myself and then Hoseok roamed his eyes on us, raising a brow. "Holding hands?"

I strategically let go and I shook my head rapidly. "No." I ended up saying and he nodded understandingly even though he believed nothing I said was true, "Okay" He said turning around and Jimin spoke up, "Hope, can you pass me the vodka on the coffee table?"

He complied, "Kay Chim~" He said happily as he got the vodka and passed it to him. I annoyedly whacked him and I took it off him. "Are you mad? He's starting to sober up and you're doing this?"

He scratched his hair pouting, "Yah, it wasn't my fault, he looked so depressing that I just wanted to help him out a bit."

I was about to fire back when Yoona returned with a shirt and sweatpants on. "Happy?" She said boringly and I nodded approvingly.

She then went off into the kitchen, "I need help to make these so someone, volunteer." She explained. She said it like she didn't give a fuck who helped her but in reality, she was hoping for Jimin to volunteer but instead, Jimin volunteered Hoseok to help her make the brownies and Hoseok angrily rolled his eyes, following her.

"Why did you-" I tried to ask Jimin and he cut me off by lifting me up so suddenly, carrying me in bridal style and I yelped dropping the bottle of vodka and it fell on the floor immediately breaking.

"Are you guys okay?" We heard from the kitchen and Jimin smirked at me, "Of course we are"

I furrowed my brows, "Put me down, where the fuck are you taking me?" I said in a whisper scream but he continued walking upstairs, ignoring me.

"You didn't say no, so I'm assuming you said yes" He explained and I decided to comply with him.

When we reached my room, he put me down and fell flat on my bed, groaning in satisfaction. "I love your room..." He whispered softly to himself, staring at the photos of us pasted on my plain beige wall.

I laid next to him and I sighed. "My mom and dad will be back and you drank all the vodka...how will I explain..."

I suddenly heard faint breathing beside me and I realized he was passed out. I turned to face him and I rested on my elbow, noticing a new tattoo on his neck.

It was mostly covered by his hoodie hood and I was curious what it was so I discretely moved it with my hand, revealing it.

It read in a scripted font...Hana

It wasn't that big or small but it was eye catching enough with it's thick coating among his other neck tattoos.

"Stupid...why are you so stupid..." I whispered turning back to face the ceiling.

I suddenly felt weight on my arm and I turned to face Jimin who was cuddling up against me like a small child wanting someone's attention. "I'm cold..." He slurred deeply and I smiled at his soft side.

I adored his soft side. Melted at it.

I reached over him to get a blanket and he suddenly pulled the wrist of that arm towards him, making my face dangerously close to his.

"Ji...min?" I said my eyes widened and his eyes were half lidded, tiredness taking over him.

"Ha..[hiccup]..na" He smiled cheekily as he looked at me. "C-Chimmy...call me...chimaster," He giggled followed by another hiccup.

I tilted my head and I laughed lightly, "You should quit drinking Vodka, especially in the presence of me..."

"Modka?" He questioned with a slur. "I lovvve modka" He confessed and I rolled my eyes.

"I should get water to sober you up" I concluded and moved away but I was instantly pulled into his tight embrace.

Our lips were briefly touching.

"Soverrr...lover?" He said confusedly as his nose was touching mine and he just laughed as my face got red from this contact I was receiving. "J-Jimin..." I stuttered getting cut off by him.

"Don't worry, I'm not afraid...[hiccup]" He irrelevantly replied. "I love you Han~" His eyes were shaped like crescents and he hugged on me tightly, not letting me go.

"J-Jimin it's too tight..." I squirmed in his embrace and he pouted. "Not for me~"

"I feel like you're going to explode," I rolled my eyes. He nodded, agreeing with me, "Yep~I'm like an active volcano...I'm hot inside and ready to erupt," He applauded himself.

I annoyedly moved my head forward and I knocked my head on his. Hard.

He moaned. "Ah~that hurt"

"I-It's meant to....now let me go" I asked trying to play this off and he shook his head rapidly, "Never-"

I cut him off by leaning in and kissing his vodka enveloped lips and he gradually kissed me back.

I pulled back, "Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked and he frowned, tilting his head, "But you stopped,"

I regretted my choice and I avoided his eyes until we both heard someone open the door.

"Just fucking stop, both of you!"

////

I had writers block, please forgive me :/

Thank you for reading

Love yourself❤️

~Like~vote~comment~share~